𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"It's nice to meet you, Ao'nung.." Tìyawn shakes her hand.

"Tìyawn?" Lo'ak calls out from behind her, causing her to let go of Ao'nungs' hand and turn her head around.

Lo'ak walks towards her.

"Why were you holding her hand?" Lo'ak looks at Ao'nung as he's standing next to Tìyawn.

"Lo'ak, he was just introducing himself" Tìyawn then holds onto Lo'ak's' hand before looking to Ao'nung, "this is Lo'ak. My boyfriend."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Boyfriend!

The one word that could not stop playing in Ao'nungs' head, as he sat in his marui.

Four weeks, that the Sully's had come, bringing Tìyawn along with them. 

For four weeks, Ao'nung has been thinking the very same thing. 

"How is he her boyfriend?!"

"Brother, why are you so mad?" Tsireya asks.

"You don't understand Reya.. Tìyawn loves me" Ao'nung says to her.

Both Rotxo and Tsireya look at one another awkwardly.

"Don't look at each other like that! I'm not crazy" Ao'nung says.

Rotxo sighs, "look. We don't know what happened, or what you dreamt of for the past five months. But Tìyawn, right now? Today? She loves Lo'ak."

"I am not letting that happen. She can't. No!" Ao'nung sighs.

"Brother" Tsireya sits down next to him, gently patting his shoulder, "look. I can see you clearly have deep feelings for her. But you can't just.. barge into her life and expect her to love you. She barely knows you."

"She's the woman I love. I just.. I can't" Ao'nung sighs, pulling his head down.

They hear someone clear their throat, causing them to look up and see Neteyam standing at their marui.

"Hi, I don't mean to disturb you" Neteyam says, walking in slowly.

"Neteyam" Tsireya smiles at him and stands up, "is there something we can help you with?"

"Your mother is calling for you three outside. Everyone is getting ready to.. eat" Neteyam's eyes trail off to Ao'nung who's sat down, sulking.

"Is everything alright?" Neteyam asks.

"Everything is fine. Come" Tsireya walks forward, giving Rotxo a look before she heads out with Neteyam.

Rotxo then looks to Ao'nung and sighs, "come on. Your mother is waiting for you."

Ao'nung looks up and groans, "I can't~ she's going to be there. And he's going to be there."

"And I'm going to be there too, now come on" Rotxo pulls Ao'nung up, on his two feet.

"Everything is going to be fine" he holds onto Ao'nungs' arm before they both walk out together.