𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn makes her way to the main ground, everyone gathered around to eat together once again.

The same as every other day.

The air was alive with laughter and the aroma of delicious food.

Everything seemed to radiate with a warm, communal energy, as everyone's attention was focused on the joy of the moment.

Tìyawn made her way, walking towards her friends.

"Look!" Àteyo's friend whispers to him.

Ateyo turns his head to look at Tìyawn, watching her as she walks past them.

His eyes gradually moving downwards, towards her hips.

The way that her hips swayed gently from side to side like a rhythmic pendulum. Her every step seemed to carry a melody, a dance-like cadence that turned heads and commanded attention.

Her tail swaying along.

Each movement radiated a quiet confidence, as if she were embracing the music of life itself.

"Not so much of a forest freak now huh?" Àteyo's friend teases him.

"Oh shut up" Ateyo kisses his teeth and looks away from her.

"Ateyo can't seem to take his eyes off you" Rotxo snickers.

"Ew" Tìyawn scrunches her nose in disgust, sitting down beside him, "he's weird."

"He is. Everyone says he is" Rotxo agrees.

"Sorry we're late!" Tsireya cheers as she runs towards the others, her arm linked into Lo'aks.'

Tìyawn turns around to look at the two, smiling at them before looking away.

"Hey Tsireya, have you decided what you're wearing for your birthday?" Kiri asks.

"Most likey something.. brown" she gives a little smile to Tìyawn.

Tìyawn then returning it back.

They begin to eat, as they all sit and laugh with one another.

"Hey lover boy" Tìyawn whispers, giving Rotxo a nudge, "how come you're not sitting next to Kiri?"

"Neteyam sat there before I could" Rotxo let out a sulky pout.

"You know if you really need my help, all you have to do is ask" Tìyawn responds and then looks forward to Neteyam, "Tey. Come here I need to speak to you."

Neteyam stood up, walking towards them.

"Excuse me Rotxo, if you don't mind sitting next to Kiri, that'll be great" Tìyawn speaks for everyone else in the group to hear.

He gives her a little smirk, before getting up to be seated next to Kiri.

"What is it?" Neteyam asks, sitting down in beside Tìyawn.