𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

His heart quickened its pace, a subtle yet powerful drumming of worry echoing in the confines of his chest.

"Tìyawn! He called out, looking around as he had reached himself outside the reef, and yet she was hardly in sight.

The worst possibilities following in his head, as he wanders what it is that could have happened that she was not there.

But to his surprise, Tìyawn jumps up from beneath the water, a loud laughter followed after, as she calls out his name, "Ao'nung!"

Squinting his eyes, he realised that it was in fact Tìyawn, as she makes her way towards him.

"Ao'nung you'll never believe what I did!" She squeals, as she comes towards him, almost jumping onto him as she wraps his arms around him.

"What did you do?" He asks her, his worries seeming to die down as he notices the smile on her face.

She shows him the spear. Ao'nungs spear, which she used herself, getting her first kill.

"I did it! I got my first kill!" Tìyawn shouts.

Ao'nung let out a surprised chuckle, noticing the blood marked on his spear.

She was expected to get her first kill, but he didn't think of it to happen this soon.

"I'm so excited I could kiss you right now!" She squeals.

"Oh really?" He looks at her intrigued, as she gives him a nod.

With a sudden move, Ao'nung finds himself lifting her up with one arm, placing her in front of him, letting her legs casually rest on his thighs.

"Then why don't you?" He looks up at her.

She looks away, feeling slightly flustered by his stare, when she feels his hand reaching out, gripping the crook of her neck quite firmly, yet a soft touch to it.

Tìyawn then looks back down, towards him.

His gaze lifted, locking onto her with an intensity that transcended the ordinary.

It was infused, with a hunger, spoke of desires unspoken.

The hungry eyes traced her figure, consuming every detail with an unapologetic longing.

"Ao'nung.. someone might see us" she whispers.

"Let them" he shrugged, pulling her down, and deep into a kiss.

He uses both his hands, gently striding them down her waist before getting a hold of her, pulling her closer to him.

Losing his mind for almost a moment, he let out a low grunt, feeling her hips wriggle forwards towards him, her hands placed behind his neck.

She moves away, looking at him concerned, "did I do something?"

"You've done something" he nods, "but nothing wrong."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As Ao'nung returns back with Tìyawn, Rotxo let out a relieved sigh, "Tìyawn! I thought you were dead!"