𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Two weeks had gone by. Two weeks, and neither Lo'ak nor Tìyawn had spoke a word, to one another.

Of course, Jake and Neytiri weren't happy with the decision, considering that they knew, just how much the two of them loved one another.

But it was clear, that one did not love the other as much. And it caused nothing but problems.

During the day, Lo'ak wouldn't be seen by Tìyawn, as he spent his days, training with his brother. Meanwhile, Tìyawn would spend her time with Tuk, Kiri and Rotxo.

As for the evening, Tìyawn began to distance herself, either using an excuse that she was busy, or that she was not hungry, to avoid seeing Lo'ak.

And she would spend that time on her own, walking through the forest, where she'd sit down and eat on her own.

Even if they were no longer, romantically, together, she still loved him. As a friend. Which is why she distanced herself.

The Sully's were his family, and she had no right to make it uncomfortable, keeping her presence there.

Even though, Lo'ak would look out to see her, he'd always be disappointed when he realised she was no longer there.

That was until, Tsireya would say something meaningful. From the heart.

"You did great today Lo'ak. I'm proud of you" Tsireya smiles at him.

He gives her a weak smile back, "thank you."

Their conversation was cut short, as Ao'nung cleared his throat.

"Mother is waiting for you" he says to Tsireya.

She gives him a nod, and then looks to Lo'ak, "do not be disheartened. Everything will be okay."

Tsireya then makes her way, knowing Ao'nung was stood waiting, and was afraid that if she'd say anymore, that all hell would break loose.

Ao'nung watches his sister walk past him, before looking back up again to see Lo'ak, his eyes clearly admiring something from afar.

The way the sun reflected in his eyes, as he looked toward Tìyawn. Who had no idea Lo'ak could even see her, she was walking off, to have dinner on her own once again.

A little smile appears on his face, almost ready to call her name, when he realised that he no longer had that right.

His smile faded and he spoke not a single word.

Instead he turned around to walk away.

Ao'nung then looks in Tìyawn's direction.

She looked back at him, giving him a smile, before she continued to walk away.

That smile, which meant a lot to him, considering that Tìyawn had begun to accept Ao'nung as a friend.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I thought you'd be here" Ao'nung calls out to her, as he finds himself walking through the same forest he has been walking through, the past two weeks.