𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As the first light of dawn tiptoed into the marui, casting a soft golden glow, Ao'nung stirred beneath the warmth, the gentle caress of the morning breeze whispered through the curtains, coaxing him into consciousness.

With eyelids fluttering open, he found himself in the delicate embrace between dreams and reality.

"Good morning" he hears Tìyawn's voice, causing him to jolt up.

And there she was, sat on the far side, her hands occupied.

"Oh.. goodmorning" Ao'nung looked at her awkwardly. After last night, he was hoping that they'd be rather close to one another, when he woke up.

Yet it was the same just as any other day.

"I do not know what your mother made me drink last night, but my head is hurting. Is yours?" She asks him.

He shook his head no, looking at her blankly.

"Hmm. Probably because i drank a lot of it. You barely had any" Tìyawn responded.

"That is all you remember?" Ao'nung asks.

"The last thing I remember was us walking home.." she looked up at him, "I didn't do anything wrong did I?"

He gave her a side smile as he shook her head, "no. You were fine. Just tired."

"Well I'm glad" she chuckled, "I don't think I should ever drink anything your mother gives me again. She is dangerous."

"She is" Ao'nung then stood up, "as a matter of fact, I need to wash up and go see her."

"But I'm cutting your food up to eat" Tìyawn pouts.

"And I will come back for that don't worry" he responds, already out the marui.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You stop that!" Ronal shouts with a chuckle, swatting her mates' hand away from her leg.

"Does it tickle?" H asks, continuing to do as he pleases.

"Yes stop!" She laughs as she threw her head back, before laying down.

She had asked that he give her a massage yet now, she was laid down on the floor, into a fit of laughter.

"Mother. Father" Ao'nung interrupted their loving moment with his cold words.

Her laugh slowly died down, as she sat up.

"Oh Ao'nung. What brings you here?" Tonowari asks.

"I need to speak to mother. Alone" Ao'nung responds.

"Very well" Tonowari sighs as he stood up, "I have my duties to take care of."

He then turns around to Ronal, leaving her a peck against her head, "I shall see you later."

To which she smiled with a nod, watching Tonowari walk out.

As soon as he was nowhere in sight, she looks up at Ao'nung with excitement, "so, what happened last night?"