𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn what are you doing?" Ao'nung sighs, as he watches her walks around frantically, carrying her belongings from one side of the room to the other.

"I am packing" Tìyawn responds.

"Why? You are not going anywhere" Ao'nung states.

Her silence, as she continues, then leaves Ao'nung no choice but to insert himself towards her, as she takes her arm, "I meant it Tìyawn. You are not going anywhere, until we talk about this properly."

"About the fact that my father is the one man who everyone, including myself, hates? The man that wishes to ruin our homes, and kill us all? Or the information I was never given that you-! That we are mated?" Tìyawn huffs.

"I was going to tell you" Ao'nung looked at her with concern.

"When? Because I have been here for quite some time, and have only found out because your mother spoke about it" Tìyawn responded.

"I just needed some time, Tìyawn. I just- would you stop? Please!" Ao'nung becomes frustrated, that she continues to pack her things, and stopped her completely when he snatched her belongings out her hands, and placed it to one side.

"Ao'nung, you do not understand. I can not be here, if what you are implying is true. I have a brother out there, who is suffering, and if my father were to come here, many lives will be ruined! I should not be here" Tìyawn looks at him pleadingly.

"So you just appear in front of him, and expect him to change completely? That is not how it works. Jake Sully is just as much of a reason that has your father desperate enough to come here, and fight. Not just you. You can't just make yourself known" Ao'nung sighs.

"So what? I just sit here? And wait?" Tìyawn asks.

"As much as it is not helpful, yes!" Ao'nung replies, "my mother has already warned me, that we can not interfere with what Eywa has planned. Everything that is to happen, it must happen, so that we can make the right choices and move on. You can not stop him from coming here. None of us can."

"Ao'nung, people will get hurt!"

"And if you go, you will get hurt!" Ao'nung shouts back.

His breath becoming a little heavy weighted, as his concern grows deeper, for what Tìyawn might put herself through.

She looks back at him, her brows furrowing slightly, as her eyes became doe like, full of curiosity, to Ao'nungs words.

"As selfish as I might sound, I do not care. You are better off here. Waiting here. I'd much rather have anyone else hurt than you. And so help me Eywa, if anything were to happen to you once again" Ao'nung whispers.

Taking a step closer, he then cups her cheek gently, as he looks towards her heart filled eyes, "Tìyawn you can not leave."

"But my brother-!"

"You can hate me. Punish me, for not letting you save him right now, if that is what you wish. But I am not changing my mind. You are not leaving. No one, apart from you, me and my mother, are aware of anything that is to happen. And it will stay this way" Ao'nung warns her.