𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Good morning" Tìyawn greets Rotxo with a smile, as she makes her way to the training grounds.

"Someone's awake and happy" Rotxo chuckles.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" Tìyawn asks.

"I mean you did get a kiss last night, I wouldn't be surprised" Rotxo then moves closer to whisper to her, "i got a kiss too."

"You did?" Tìyawn squeals.

Rotxo nods, "she kissed me right here."

He points towards his left cheek, "I'm never cleaning this side of my face again."

Tìyawn chuckles, "do that, and she'd never come near you again. She likes her men clean."

"Men? How many has she had?" Rotxo asks.

"That's not for you to know" Tìyawn teases back, knowing that Kiri has never been interested in anyone as much as Rotxo.

"Hey guys" Tìyawn hears Ao'nungs' voice as her back was faced towards him.

Rotxo gives him a nod, before looking at Tìyawn who looked slightly panicked.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone~" he turns around to walk away.

Tìyawn sighs in defeat before turning around to see Ao'nung stood in front of her.

"Hi."
"Hey."

They both spoke at the same time.

"Did you sleep okay? Last night?" Ao'nung asks.

"Y-yeah. I slept okay" Tìyawn responded.

Ao'nung tilts his head and looks at her confused, "I'd never take you to be the shy type after kissing a guy."

"Shh!" She shushes him, looking up as she quickly places her finger above his lips.

Moving in closely, she whispers, "someone might hear."

Ao'nung smiles, slowly bringing her hand down, "that's why you're acting shy. You don't want anyone to know?"

"A lot of people don't like me here. I wouldn't want to cause anything for you. Or for myself for that matter" Tìyawn responds.

Ao'nung chuckles before giving her a nod, "I won't tell a soul. Can't say the same for anyone who was at Tsireya's party last night."

Tìyawn looks at him confused, before realising what he meant, causing her to slap her head in the palm of her hand.

Ao'nung smiles, "i think we should forget all this. I don't want it affecting your training."

She sighs, "you're right. I'll think about all this later."

"Great, then I guess we should get going" Ao'nung begins to walk ahead.

"Where?" Tìyawn follows after him.

He walks past Rotxo, talking the spear out his hand.