𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Lo'ak, wait!" Tsireya calls out, as shes running behind him.

"Leave me alone Tsireya. Please" Lo'ak speaks to her calmly.

"Lo'ak" she calls out softly to him, taking his hand.

He stops walking and turns around to look at her.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know why, I feel this way. I feel.. jealous. I'm the one who broke up with her. I hurt her. Why am I feeling this way?" Lo'ak asks.

"Lo'ak... it is clear that you love her. Deeply" Tsireya says to him.

"But I shouldn't! We're not right for each other and the more I do this, the more I delay her chances of finding the person who is right. For her" Lo'ak says.

"Lo'ak. You are still very dear to her. And evidently, she is very dear to you. That is not a bad thing, to feel" Tsireya says to him.

"I just" he let out a frustrated sigh, "I don't know what to do anymore."

Tsireya looks at him, her eyes softening, before she gives Lo'ak a hug.

Lo'ak was surprised at first, before he suddenly began to feel.. comfortable.

He didn't realise it, but she hugged him to give him comfort. And eventually, he hugged her back, resting his head onto her shoulder.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls out.

"I didn't realise about Lo'ak, and he's probably alone somewhere, and-"

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls her name, as he holds her from her wrist and turns her around to make her look at him, stopping her from blabbing on.

"Tsireya has gone after Lo'ak" Ao'nung says, "he's not alone."

"But I-"

"Tìyawn. If you go after him, you will only get yourself hurt" Ao'nung says to her, "stop doing that."

"But he's my friend" Tìyawn says.

"If he's your friend, then you must learn to to let him go. I promise you, he will be fine. Tsireya is so much as soft as a bunny" Ao'nung says.

"How do you know what a bunny-?"

"Not important" Ao'nung cuts her off, "just please, stop letting yourself get into situations that you know will hurt your feelings."

Tìyawn looks into his eyes, seeing that his words were coming from a genuine place.

She nods, "you're right."

He gives her a warm smile, "he will be fine. I promise."

She nods.

"Let's get back" Ao'nung tells her, beginning to walk ahead.

"Ao'nung" Tìyawn calls out to him.

He turns around, his ears perk up as her voice echoed through his ears and down to his heart.

She walks towards him, before she wraps her arms around his shoulders.