𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'm sorry I can't be with you this morning. But I'll get back as soon as I can" Ao'nung tells Tìyawn, as the two of them are sat in her marui.

"It is fine Ao'nung. I understand, that you are busy" Tìyawn smiles back.

"If you need anything, my mother is alone today. Tsireya will be out with us hunters" Ao'nung stood up, before giving Tìyawn a kiss above her head.

She looks up at him and smiles once again, "I will be okay. I have a lot of cleaning to do."

"Well don't stress yourself out too much" Ao'Nung warns her.

"I won't. Now go, before I stop you from leaving" Tìyawn responds.

The two of them chuckle, Ao'nung then leaving her another kiss before he turns around to walk out.

As he's taking a couple of steps forward, he stops, turning his head back to look at Tìyawn once more, as she's sat looking down, her hand folding up the food she was about to put into her mouth.

He smiles, watching the way she tilted her head with a pout. Her thinking face was a face he found most adorable.

Ao'nung then turns his head to the side, noticing Tìyawn's knife.

A thought beginning to form in his head, when he remembers the incident that was caused with it. It didn't occur to him at first, knowing that the life had with her, within his dreams.. it was just a dream.

However, the more he thought about it, he could not cross out the fact that she could easily hurt herself, as it has only been a couple of days since she knew about Mo'ats' passing.

He turns his head back around to her, seeing that she was still paying no notice to him.

And so, he reaches out for the knife, taking it in his hand before leaving the marui with it.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn laid down on the marui floor as she let out a sigh, her eyes glued to the ceiling.

There is so much she wishes to say. To do. And yet, nothing seemed to want to come out.

"Tìyawn?" She hears a male voice call her name, causing her to sit up, startled.

There stood Ateyo, with a couple of things in his hands.

"You?.. what are you doing here?" Tìyawn asks, standing up.

"Sorry to bother you. But I was asked to come here and give you these" he holds up a couple of materials, which looked like blankets.

"From who?" Tìyawn asks.

"The Tsahìk" Ateyo responds.

Tìyawn nods, taking the things out of his hands and placing it onto one side.

Tìyawn had never had a conversation with Ateyo before, but seeing how much Ao'nung disliked him, she didn't wish to have a further conversation.

"You can leave now" she responds, turning back around.

Yet Ateyo stays, stood still.