𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You guys are back" Tìyawn smiles, as she sees Neteyam and Lo'ak return, "how was it?"

"Tiring" Neteyam sighs, "I could do with a nap really."

Tìyawn let's out a little chuckle, "it is very clear that you are tired."

"And now we're so glad to be back" Lo'ak comes forward to give Tìyawn a kiss on her head.

Tìyawn gives Lo'ak a smile, feeling happy to finally have him back.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Tsireya calls out as she's walking off.

"See you!" Lo'ak responds, waving goodbye.

Neteyam looking at him awkwardly, knowing that Tìyawn was stood right there.

However, she didn't seem to really care.

"Let's get you comfortable before we go to eat with the others" Tìyawn holds onto Lo'aks' hand, the two of them walking inside.

Neteyam watches his brother walk off with Lo'ak, letting out a sigh.

"You heard about what happened?" Kiri asks.

He nods, "and I don't think it'll end good for the both of them. I need to speak to Ao'nung."

"Ao'nung? What does he have to do with this?" Kiri asks.

"Nothing, hopefully" he shrugs and walks the other way.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Neteyam stops his tracks, as he sees Ao'nung sat on his own, near his marui.

"Are you not going to eat with the others?" Neteyam asks.

Ao'nung looks up and smiles, "I am. I just needed a moment to myself."

Neteyam nods and sits down, "I think you're going to need another moment to hear what I have to say."

Ao'nung looks at Neteyam puzzled.

"You have a cousin. Raya" Neteyam tells him.

Ao'nung looked at him slightly shocked.

"Raya, who I have been dreaming about for quite some time. In all honesty, I knew that we would end up here. Living here. I saw it in a dream" Neteyam says.

"Oh.. you did" Ao'nung laughs nervously, looking away.

"I also know, that you are to be mated with Tìyawn" Neteyam says.

Ao'nungs' ears perk up, before he looks in Neteyam's direction.

"Lo'ak will break her heart. I don't know when and I don't know how, because what I dreamt was not like this. At all" Neteyam says, "but I need you to promise me that you will take care of her when he breaks her heart."

"I- of course. Why would I not?" Ao'nung asks.

"Because.. you don't even love her. You barely know her" Neteyam replies.