𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"What are we doing today?" Tìyawn asks, as she's being dragged out by Rotxo.

"You are helping me find a way to get Kiri to like me" Rotxo replies.

"Me? How could I possibly do that? That is something you have to do on your own, Rotxo" Tìyawn laughs.

"Just come with me. I promise, it'll be two seconds" Rotxo replies.

"Fine, but stop pulling me you skxawng" she pulls her arm away from his.

"We are friends. She called me her friend" Rotxo turns her head to look at her, still continuing to walk, "can you believe that?"

"I.. yes? Rotxo she barely knows who you are, did you expect her to declare her love to you after a couple of weeks?" Tìyawn asks.

"Do not talk to me about that, when you and Ao'nung were getting all cozy, talking about showing you how much he loves you" Rotxo replies, "I have a right to be in love."

"I was going through a heat!" Tìyawn whispers, and quickly covers her mouth when Rotxo looked at her in complete shock.

"Forget I said that-"

"You were going through a heat?" He whispers back, "... how did you guys not fuck?"

"Eywa! Rotxo!" She hits his arm, "do you really have to be so inappropriate!"

"Can you blame me? Everyone is horny when they go through a heat. I've seen it with many girls" he puts on a smug smile.

"And you're expecting me to help you get with Kiri?" Tìyawn asks.

"Those girls meant nothing. Kiri, she's.. she's special. She's different. Her heart is pure, her mind is clear. Well. She loves Eywa and her creations in depths I never expected anyone to do. She's like.. she's a dream come true" Rotxo tells her.

"Lover boy" Tìyawn teases him.

His smile fades as he sighs and rolls his eyes, "and then there is you. This annoying noise in my ear."

"You asked for my help" Tìyawn replies, "maybe I should leave."

"No! I need your help" Rotxo pulls her back.

"But I don't want too!" She complains, letting out a chuckle, knowing that she was getting on Rotxo's nerves.

"Tìyawn. Rotxo" they hear Tsireya's voice. 

They both turn around, "hey Tsireya!" Rotxo smiles.

Tìyawn smiles, before looking to the gentleman next to Tsireya.

"This is my friend. Ateyo" Tsireya calls out.

"Your friend? Since when?" Rotxo asks.

"Since yesterday. He's been eager to meet a girl and I thought, what better girl than Tìyawn" Tsireya smiles.

Rotxo looks at her confused.

Rotxo, Ao'nung and Tsireya. The three of them couldn't stand Ateyo. Let alone become friends with him.

"Hi" Tìyawn smiles at him, her eyes shimmering as she looked towards him.