𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was the next day.

Tìyawn gave Lo'ak a kiss goodbye, as he was off for his warrior training.

"I'll see you in the evening!" He turns around and calls out to her, giving her a little wave.

She waves back at him, watching him leave as she's stood by their marui.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asks, as Tìyawn turned around, to walk back inside.

"I'm okay, I suppose" Tìyawn shrugs, "it does not hurt much."

She looks at her cut finger.

"I mean how are you, Tìyawn?" Jake asks her again.

She looks up at him, "oh, I um- yes. I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Jake asks.

Tìyawn nods, "of course. Why would I not be?"

"I know it upsets you. Being away from home. A lot of the kids have spoken about it to me, yet you have not said a word about it" Jake says.

Tìyawn smiles with a little shrug, "I am just choosing to live each day as it goes."

"Tìyawn!" Tuk calls out as she comes running towards her, "could we go out to shore. I want to collect some shells but I don't want to go on my own."

Tìyawn smiles at her, "of course. We will go together."

She looks back to Jake.

"Take care of yourself Tìyawn. And of Tuk" Jake gives her a look of empathy.

She smiles with a nod.

"Dad, we are not going to war" Tuk laughs, as she comes to sit next to her father, giving him a hug.

"I know kid" Jake laughs at his daughter's unintentional dark humour.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn sits down, after coming out the water, collecting many shells for Tuk to use. Meanwhile, Tuk had run off, looking for shells through the sand.

"Tuk! I found you some shells!" Tìyawn calls out.

"I will be there in a moment!" Tuk shouts back.

Tìyawn leaves the shells onto once side, beside her, before she wipes the water off her face with her hand.

Water dripping down her body, with strands of her hair stuck to her face.

The sun reflecting right onto her, as she put one hand in front of her face, to be able to see properly.

Tìyawn let out a sigh as she was sat there on her own, with so many thoughts running through her head.

Mainly about being home.

She didn't understand why humans were like this. Why did they wish to destroy their home and their families? At what cost?