𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Well, Tìyawn is late" Ao'nung sighs as he looks over to Rotxo, who's smiling widely as he's staring into space.

"Hm? What?" He looks back at Ao'nung after hearing his voice, "relax. She's probably getting done up and ready for you. Plus, you're not going to tell her off. You love her too much."

"I need my father to see that she's committed to this. He think I'm being crazy when I say that she's destined to become a hunter of our clan. He doesn't see it in her" Ao'nung tells him.

"But your mother does" Rotxo shrugs, "and your father does everything she tells him to. So it's a win win situation."

Rotxo then notices Tìyawn walking down, towards them, "there she is."

Ao'nung turns around to see her walking down, her braids out but her hair tied up and away from her face.

"Sorry I'm late. I kind of.. overslept" She gives Ao'nung a pout as she walks towards him.

"It's fine. Just, try not to be late too much" Ao'nung smiles at her.

"Tìyawn, my girl!" Rotxo gives her a side hug, "before we start, I have a question."

"Rotxo" Ao'nung glares at him.

"What? I was only going to ask if she's sure about wanting to do this" Rotxo shrugs.

"Why would I not be?" Tìyawn responds.

Rotxo point to Tìyawn's left.

She turns her head to see another girl getting trained. But also getting scolded at.

"If you keep moving like that you're going to get hurt! For the love of Eywa, why can't you do things properly!"

Tìyawn was taken back a little, when she heard the Metkayina shout before looking at Ao'nung.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm patient. Otherwise that would have been me last night" Ao'nung assures her.

"Last night? Oooh" Rotxo lets out in a high pitched voice as he nudges Tìyawn's shoulder.

"We were just training. Relax" she chuckles and then looks forward to Ao'nung, "let's go."

"See you guys later!" Rotxo shouts before he walks off, leaving them to be.

"Why are they so harsh? On the girls?" Tìyawn asks.

"That's not everyone. Just Ateyo. You know, the boy you met last time" Ao'nung reminds her.

"Oh right. Him" Tìyawn nods before looking back again to see Ateyo turn around.

Ao'nung looks in Àteyo's direction, making him immediately look away when he sees the Chief's son looking directly into his eyes.

It was known that a lot of the boys feared Ao'nung. He was taller, much more smarter. And let's not forget, the chief's son. What was there not to be scared about.

"So, what is the first lesson for today?" Tìyawn asks.

"Well aren't you eager" Ao'nung chuckles before making a call.