𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"So, did you like the kiss?" Kiri whispers to Tìyawn.

The group had pretty much divided themselves, speaking amongst their individual groups.

"I mean, it was just so sudden, i-!"

"Yes, but did you like it?" Kiri cuts her off, moving closer to whisper to her, "was it a good kiss?"

Tìyawn looks down, smiling to herself, "it was. Kind of. Yes."

Kiri squeals, "oh my gosh!"

"Shh. Shush!" Tìyawn slaps her arm to shush her.

"So you and Lo'ak are like.. done, done?" Kiri asks.

"We're still friends. But yes, there's no going back to that. Besides, he looks a lot healthier and happier, with Tsireya" Tìyawn points her eyes in Lo'aks' direction.

Kiri turns around to see Tsireya resting her head on his shoulder, as they're talking to Neteyam and her friend Yuna.

"I still can't believe that Reya girl just stormed out" Kiri chuckles.

Tìyawn smiles, looking down, before her eyes avert in Ao'nungs' direction, seeing him stand up to walk away from the others. 

Kiri notices her looking.

"You should go talk to him. You didn't say much after kissing each other" Kiri tells her.

"But, what if he doesn't want to talk to me?" Tìyawn asks.

"You are so clueless, go!" Kiri pulls her up, pushing her to walk away before she makes herself comfortable beside Rotxo.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Ao'nung continues to walk away, needing a moment to himself.

Did he make a mistake? He couldn't tell, considering Tìyawn didn't give much of a reaction after they had kissed.

So he needed some time to think to himself.

But her scent distracted him. Quite a lot.

"You don't have to follow me silently, Tìyawn. I know you're there" Ao'nung tells her without turning around.

"Are you.. okay? You sound mad?" Tìyawn asks, unsure of what to say.

"I'm not mad" Ao'nung sighs and turns around, "just slightly embarrassed I guess?"

He lets out a little shrug.

"But why?" Tìyawn asks, "did I do something?"

"You didn't do anything, that's the point" Ao'nung responds, "I thought I'd kiss you because you wanted it, but now I'm not sure you wanted it, and now I feel like an idiot-"

"I did want it" Tìyawn cut him off.

He looked at her confused, before letting out a scoff, "you don't have to lie to me, because you feel bad."