𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Moonlight painted a silver path on the water, casting a gentle glow on the sands.

Ao'nung was sat alone, by the ocean, the rhythmic melody of the waves serving as a soothing lullaby.

The solitude of the late hour allowed him to reflect, finding solace in the symphony of nature and the timeless beauty of the sea.

His time spent with Tìyawn was great.

She was not entirely in love, but it would take her some time, before she can truly know him, as much as he does, to fall in love.

But his worries continued to overcome him, his mind taking over on the idea of what will happen as the truth unveils itself slowly, knowing as to what will happen.

How it will happen.

"What is my son doing out here all alone?" Ronal steadies her foot prints through the sand, as she walks towards Ao'nung.

Ao'nung looks up at his mother with a light smile, "I told you not to address me like I'm a baby."

"Well, you will always be my baby" Ronal playfully squishes his cheeks as she makes her way to sit down beside him.

After swatting her hand away lightly, from his cheek, Ao'nung gives a little pout as he rubs the painful feeling sinking within his cheek.

"What is on your mind that you are out here this late, and not inside with Tìyawn?" Ronal asks.

"I'm not sure. I just can't get myself to sleep as each day goes by" Ao'nung sighs as he looks down, "I'm afraid of what is to come."

"Ao'nung" Ronal sighs, as she pats his head lovingly, "I understand but we can not be afraid of what is planned for us, heading forward. We must be strong. Brave. And face whatever it is we have to."

Ao'nun then looks back at his mother, with a worried expression, which causes her to nod, "I know. Ro'a will die."

"You know?" His slouched body gradually moves up as he sits straight, looking back at his mother.

Ronal nods, "I know what is to come. Not because of what it is you speak in your sleep. But I have had visions myself. I have seen.. many things."

"Then.. then you can help me! We can change this, we can get father to send the Tulkun away, and then-!"

"Ao'nung" his mother stops him, "we can not do that."

"But why not? Mother, this is your chance to save her! We can do as much as we can to.. to get rid of this problem we are going to have, with the Sky people" Ao'nung responds.

"Son, your innocence is what makes me love you even more" she chuckles, "but we can not change what Eywa wants to happen. Challenging that will cause more problems. We must go through it all again."

The realisation flows through his body, when he suddenly feels as though his throat had tightened.

His vision suddenly becoming blurry from the tears in his eyes, as he takes little breaths.