𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Thanks for the help Tìyawn!" Rotxo calls out, "I'll see you both later."

Tìyawn chuckled as she waved goodbye, walking out his marui, alongside Ao'nung.

"Who would have known he'd be emotionally attached to Kiri this fast?" Ao'nung chuckles.

Tìyawn looks at him, "I suppose many people can't help who they fall for, even when the timing is short."

He nods, before the two of them continue to walk. It was silent for a while, as the sound of the waves, crashing against the walls of the sand filled their ears.

At this time of day, many people were not out and around, so it felt quite empty.

"There is something I must tell you" Ao'nung suddenly bought attention to himself.

"What is it?" Tìyawn asks.

"My parents wish to speak to you. About an important matter. Any time today, that you are free" Ao'nung replies.

"They want to speak to me?" Tìyawn looked slightly worried.

Ao'nung chuckles, "it's nothing to worry about. You are not in any trouble, I can promise you that."

"Then what is it about?" Tìyawn asks.

"It is not my place to say. I will leave it to my mother and father to discuss it with you" Ao'nung tells her.

"Come on. You can't even give me a clue? A hint? So I can be prepared?" Tìyawn asks, "your mother is quite... intimidating. I'd be embarrassed to look like a right mess in front of her."

"Intimidating? My mother adores you" Ao'nung responds.

"She does?" Tìyawn asks.

Ao'nung nods, "you remind her of her younger self. She also spoke about how Lo'ak was unable to handle a strong woman like yourself. That is why it did not work out."

"Oh-?" Tìyawn looked at him surprised, "but if anything were to happen between Lo'ak and Tsireya.. that would mean she does not think of Tsireya as a strong woman."

"Do not get me wrong, my mother adores Tsireya. We all do, of course. She is a loving girl, her heart is pure and she is a well respected person of our clan. But everyone knows, she is not as strong. Not yet anyways. She is still yet to prove her strength to the clan through her hunting skills" Ao'nung shrugs, "and Tsireya knows this too. So I doubt that she'd feel offended."

Tìyawn smiles, "she is a sweet girl. It is a shame we are still yet to be friends. Everything has been so awkward, with Lo'ak and this entire situation.. I do not wish for her to think that I dislike her. Because that is not the case."

"Of course. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to assure her" Ao'nung insists.

However, Tìyawn declined his offer, "there is nothing needed to be said, unless she herself tells me she feels that way. This is just me expressing to you, that I do not have nothing against her. That's all."

"Oh right. I see" Ao'nung nods.

As they are walking, a group of three girls are spotted nearby, their eyes wandering all over Ao'nung.