𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn gives a nervous sigh, as she's stood outside Tonowari's family marui, waiting to go in.

Too nervous to even walk in.

"Come on. He's nice. What's the worst that could happen?" Tìyawn muttered to herself as she was stood outside, her fingers fiddling around.

She took her last deep breath before taking a couple of steps, walking in slowly.

Tìyawn finds Tonowari sat down weaving, whilst Ronal was sat behind, getting dinner ready for the evening.

Ao'nung walked in through the back of the marui, as he bought something over for Ronal, being the first to notice Tìyawn standing there.

"Oh Tìyawn. You made it" Ao'nung calls out as he smiles at her.

Tonowari and Ronal look up quickly, whilst Tìyawn gives them back a nervous chuckle, before bowing her head down politely.

"Ao'nung said you wished to see me" Tìyawn finally speaks.

"Come, child. Do not stand to the side like you are some stranger" Ronal invited her in, as she takes something out of Ao'nungs' hand.

Ao'nung sits down, patting down next to him, for her to take a seat.

She sits down slowly, nervously looking around as her head beat rapidly.

The way that Tonowari was sat down, and how he held himself together with his bulky shoulders kept tough and his back straight, as he looked back at Tìyawn.

It was terrifying.

Terrifying to the point where Tìyawn feels her body shiver, herself becoming anxious.

Her tail slighly wraps around the bottom of Ao'nungs' which caused him to let out a little a smile, before seeing his mother glance at him.

He quickly looks down, acting as though nothing is happening.

But Ronal could sense all of it.

She knew all of it.

And it bought a smile to her face.

"How have you been doing Tìyawn?" Tonowari asks.

"I have been doing well" Tìyawn responds, her voice as quiet as a mouse.

Tonowari kept his eyes on his hands as he was weaving, whilst continuing to talk, "you have not been doing much, have you?"

"N-no.." Tìyawn stuttered, becoming confused as to what this conversation was to be about.

Tonowari looked up at her slowly.

Tìyawn looked back at him, letting out a gulp loud enough for Ronal to hear.

"Tono.. be nice" Ronal whispers.

Tonowari looks to Ronal and she looks back at him, giving her a stern look.

Tìyawn looks to Ao'nung confused.

"Don't worry" he gives her a reassuring smile, before she looks back at the two, who are communicating through their eyes.