Epilogue

"I find a glimpse of us."

Eiwa's POV

"Are you coming or not?" Kiri called me.

"Just a second!" I quickly put on my necklace.

I came out of the cot to find Kiri, Tuk and Spider waiting for me. "Sorry for keeping you waiting," I shot them an uncomfortable smile.

"Got the camera?" I turned to Spider.

He nodded and raised the camera up, "Can't believe Lo'ak is getting married."

"You don't know that yet," Kiri rolled her eyes. "Tsireya might reject him."

"Unlikely," I muttered.

We walked down to the end of the beach where Lo'ak had asked us to go. Quietly and carefully we hid behind the bushes as we watched Lo'ak get down to his knees.

Tuk chuckled giddily as Lo'ak and Tsireya kissed. Kiri ended up closing her eyes with her hands though, which caused Tuk to groan in annoyance. Kiri herself on the other hand starred in disgust.

"Can't believe he is getting married," she muttered.

"You can't deny that your brother has got his own charm," I told her.

Spider shrugged once he finished taking the pictures, "She is not wrong about that."

"What do you mean?" Kiri turned to Spider.

Spider smirked and walked away, as Kiri followed behind.

I looked down at Tuk who had taken my hand. "Lovebirds," I sighed.

Tuk mimicked my sigh. We have developed a closer bond eversince Neteyam's death. I knew how much he loved Tuk, and how close they were. He was a big part of her life, and I can't have been more honored to fill in that space for him. I've learnt to find peace in the pain his death has left. It has allowed me to feel happy again. 

"Can we go swimming now?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"Of course we can go swimming."