Alternative Epilogue

"This is not the place that I was born in,

But it doesn't mean it's not the place where I belong."

Third person POV

"Neteyam," Eiwa called. "Nete—"

"Yes, darling?" Neteyam peeked his head through the window of the treehouse the two have been working on for the past few weeks.

The Sullys had left the Metkayina clan two years ago and returned back to the forest. Lo'ak thought of staying there, but decided to come back with the family after Tsireya politely told him that she was emotionally unavailable due to her brother's death. Lo'ak is still devastated about it but Jake's growing recognition of his youngest son has managed to bring Lo'ak's spirit up.

On the other hand, Eiwa and Neteyam have been living quite peacefully. In the eyes of Eywa, the two have been spiritually connected for six months.

Eiwa smiled at the sight of her now-husband, "Mind pulling this rope down? I'll hold it from up here."

"You sure you don't want Lo'ak to hold it for you instead?" Neteyam advised.

"I know there's a living-being growing in me, but it does not make me incapable of doing things," Eiwa rolled her eyes.

Neteyam walked inside and kissed Eiwa's growing stomach. "The living being has a name, remember?"

Eiwa furrowed her brows, "I don't recall settling on one yet."

"We did, and it's Aneyha," Neteyam said. "Responsible, joyous and kind."

"That is quite a nice name, but what about Mahkeyo?" Eiwa mentioned, "Pure, destined and ambitious."

Neteyam's face softened, "That sounds like you."

"There is a reason why I picked it," Eiwa smiled proudly as she turned around to take the rope.

Neteyam walked towards her and hugged her from the back, "Come to think of it, Mahkeyo does sound good."

Eiwa melted into his touch as he began to trail kisses down from her neck to her shoulders.

Lo'ak's sudden presence caused the two to separate, "I was just about to offer some help, but I guess you two don't need it," he pursed his lips and walked back out, evident disgust on his face.

"Lovebirds," he muttered under his breath.

Eiwa and Neteyam turned to each other and began to laugh. With Neteyam, Pandora has become Eiwa's home. She has never had one before.

For the first time in her life, Eiwa finally felt like she belonged.