Wrong Type of Famous

Astarte woke dazed. "What in the hell.."

Astarte was hanging from chains tied around her wrist. The room was dark she couldn't see anything.

"What.."

"I was just in a hospital."

"No, you weren't. You've been here the whole time." Astarte heard a voice behind her. Astarte wiggled her body, feeling the tightness of the chains and what she assumed were zip ties.

"Oh my god," Astarte said, sighing, realizing this hell just started. One of the men in suits walked from behind Astarte with a knife in hand.

"You fucked up."

"Thanks for reminding me," Astarte said, watching his body language.

Astarte looked down, seeing how a puddle of blood had formed underneath her. Astarte began to feel dizzy before realizing she was just stabbed.

"You son of a bitch-" Astarte said before struggling in her chains. Kicking her feet, attempting to push him away.

The man in the suit stepped back, watching as blood-dressed Astarte's clothes. "Blood for my brothers." The man went for another stab. He was leaving the knife inside of Astarte's body, stepping back and admiring his work before walking out of the light.

"Tell me what happened, Neorch! I need everything." Zack said, sitting down Neorch.

"I already told you everything I knew!"

"Tell me again. We can't miss a single detail. If we fuck this up, she could die."

"There were four men in suits who walked inside of my bar. Astarte said that they might be there for her. I told her that it wasn't possible. They began to walk towards her. She slid her phone across the bar to me, got off the stool, and ran towards the back door. One of the men threw a chair out of his way to attempt to grab her. I missed, watched as the backdoor opened, and then I had to hide. I went into the bathroom and called your number off of her phone. I told you everything and hid inside one of the stalls. One of the men came into the bathroom and yelled for me, but I kept quiet."

"Right. I heard that on the call."

"yeah. Then they left with Astarte. I have no idea where or what they did to her. I pray to God she is okay.."

"Here is my issue. I have no idea where she is. I had two trackers. One on her phone. Which-" Zack grabbed Astarte's phone off of the table in front of them and opened the case, revealing an air tag."

"One."

"And- Wait."

"On her- Oh my god, give me a minute." Zack began to type on the computer before getting a signal from one of the air tags inside her vest.

"Bingo." The man said, pulling out an air tag from Astarte's vest.

"Fuck-" Astarte watched the man step on it, smashing it into pieces.

"Nobody is coming for you." The man watched as one of the medical team members began to wipe the blood from the floor below Astarte once they stopped the bleeding.

"What should we do next.." The man started pacing around Astarte, making her dizzy as she tried to follow his shadow of a figure.

"Please.."

The man smiled at Astarte, grabbing a baseball bat and swinging it twice before throwing it in the air and catching it. "I think I know," The man said before fully swinging at Astarte's chest. Astarte attempted to curl into a ball, feeling the bat as it shattered her ribcage.

"Fuck!" Astarte yelled, feeling the pain. The amount of pain was unbearable. Astarte began to cry. Clinching her jaw

"Look at that. The cold-hearted bitch cries." The man said, throwing the bat to the floor.

"You know, in high school, I was on the baseball team," The man said, pacing around the room. Astarte couldn't speak with the amount of pain racing through her body.

"You know where we are?" The man said, staring at Astarte as she shook her head.

"We are in an apartment building. It's pretty classic, I know. I can tell you are disappointed."

"In the basement, to be exact. This means the door behind me leads to a staircase to the outside. Where I brought you in at." The man walked around a little bit more before continuing to talk

"I believe we are at the point where it would take God to stop you from dying. Either that or the police response time is delayed."

"Or maybe.." The man turned. "They were never called." He smiled, watching Astarte struggle more.

"You aren't getting out of those zip ties. I put eight around your wrist, including the stainless steel chain. Give up. This is how you go out. I'll cover your story and push that you died a warrior."

"Hm. You wanna get silent now?" The man walked over to Astarte, grabbing her by the chin and smiling at the tears running down her face.

"So pretty when you cry." The man said before Astarte turned her head and began blinking rapidly. The man corrected her to look at him. Astarte spit in his face. The man stood for a second before stepping back. He wiped off her bloody spit from his face. "I forgot you tend to do that."

"You know we could have been best friends. But you had to go and kill my brother."

Astarte rolled her eyes as everything started to piece together.

"You just never learn your lesson. And I do apologize for my men slamming you on the floor. That wasn't a part of the game plan, but I think he got too into this. I had to stop him from killing you when I brought you in here. He wanted you as bad as anyone else does." The man said as Astarte shook her head. "Choke on my spit bitch!" The man grabbed a knife that he had previously and stabbed Astarte once more, listening to Astarte as she let out a weep of pain. Astarte looked down at the bloody blade, and the man brought it up to her face and wiped off the blood onto her cheek.

"Remember who has the weapons, sweetheart. Unlike everyone else, I will not take anything from you besides your life." The man smiled before continuing his story. Astarte felt a rush of pain as she started to spit up more and more blood. Astarte blacked out in the middle of it. The man watched as blood dripped from her mouth down her vest and onto the floor, where it began to stain. "I might as well leave you for dead." The man said after looking at Astarte. Watching as the doctor he had with him rushed over to her. "Don't even. You are wasting your time." He pushed him back. "Go to the car."

"But-" The doctor looked at Astarte, who quickly lost blood.

"No. She deserves this. I just wanted to get my point across." The man turned, watching the doctor rush out the door.

"I finally did the one thing nobody could achieve. I killed you." The man walked over to Astarte. "And may God help you if you survive this. Hell has more than one ring. I'll be back." the man said before turning and leaving the building.

Astarte woke up on the floor this time. She felt her body get lifted and then placed again. Soon, she heard the sound of an engine roar and sirens blaring.

Astarte felt oxygen being forced into her lungs. She heard a constant beeping noise before feeling a little sharp pain on top of the rest of the pain in her arms. She felt someone grab her hand. She prayed this was all real this time. Her body was so weak she couldn't make any movement to let anyone know she was alive. After a while, Astarte figured she was in the afterlife. Or on the trip there. She gathered the little strength she had and twitched her hand. Astarte felt relief when she heard talking. Excitement, but she couldn't make out the words. Astarte felt her body almost tip backward as she passed out.