You Weren't There

Astarte woke to the feeling of someone kissing her. She opened her eyes and watched Neorch smile before hugging her. "Hm.." Astarte slurred, rubbing her eyes before Neorch gently kissed her neck, causing her to tilt her head back. "Babe.." She whined, feeling him smile. Astarte felt Neorch adjust himself.

"Why do I feel intoxicated." Astarte slurred before Neorch cut her off by kissing her. 

"Because you are my love." He said in pause to catch his breath. 

Neorch felt Astarte grab his arm tightly. He paused momentarily, watching her tilt her head back, breathing heavily. He smirked, kissing her neck once more. "I swear to god. You are doing this on purpose." Astarte snapped 

"Maybe I am." 

"God damn bastard," Astarte said before watching Neorch move down to her chest. Giving her a hickey. Neorch smiled at her attempt not to say anything. 

"Was that necessary?" 

"Of course." 

"That will be an amazing talk with my father again," Astarte said, rolling her eyes before getting caught off guard by Neorch grabbing her chin and kissing her.

"I love you.." Neorch whispered before kissing Astarte's neck. 

"I love you too," Astarte said, smiling before hearing her phone go off. Or at least she thought I was her phone. Astarte turned, seeing her phone's black screen, and looked over at Neorch, who sat up, digging his phone out of his pocket.

"Why the hell is Gambit calling me," Neorch said before answering. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey! Do you think you will be able to come swing by sometime tonight?"

"Uh," Neorch looked down at Astarte. "I will be able to maybe here in an hour?" 

"Oh, Alright. Perfect! Sorry if I caught you in the middle of something." Gambit apologized before finishing the call and hanging up. Neorch put his phone back in his pocket. 

"Who was that?" Astarte questioned before Neorch grabbed her neck and kissed her. 

"Don't worry about it." 

-

Astarte woke suddenly, and then she looked around her room, seeing nothing but darkness. "What." 

"Why the hell does my head hurt.." Astarte said, pressing the palms of her hands against her forehead and tucking into a ball. She left bed and turned on her bathroom light, watching as the light illuminated the room. She splashed water on her face before turning off the light and opening her bedroom door, seeing the night sky and moon shine through the glass in the bar. Astarte kept mumbling questions, such as: "What time is it?" or "Where is Neorch?" 

"Why is he not here.." Astarte questioned 

Astarte walked back into her room, grabbed her phone, and watched as her phone read 1:28 am.

"Damn, horny bastard.." Astarte mumbled before throwing her phone down on her bed and turning her light on, looking at the wall of firearms. "Such a beauty but yet never seen.." Astarte said before reaching for her black long-sleeved shirt and plate carrier. She grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket before slipping on her shoes and heading out of her room, turning off the light. She stopped by her father's office. To her surprise, he was there.