Becoming Attached **

Astarte lay with Neorch in bed. Astarte couldn't exactly clear her mind of memories that flooded her mind.

Neorch kissed Astarte's neck, smiling as she tilted her head back. "Babe-"

"Hm?"

"You know I just got a memory."

Neorch stopped momentarily, looking up at Astarte's watch as she dropped her smile.

"Say what's on your mind," Neorch said, getting off Astarte and sitting up.

"You remember when we weren't even dating? And I had to sneak you in here?"

"Yeah, I didn't even know you were in the mafia. I just thought you grew up privileged." Neorch said, watching Astarte adjust herself from underneath him.

Astarte chuckled. "I don't know how I got away with it either. I'm sure my dad knew he wanted me to be happy."

"Oh, you were beyond happy when I came over," Neorch said, smirking

"Listen, I felt happy around you. I kinda.." Astarte said before watching Neorch widen his eyes

"I fell for you.."

"Hard not to when you know exactly what happened each time I came over." Neorch smiled before lying back down on Astarte's chest.

"Trust me-" Neorch began to say before kissing Astarte's neck and watching as she gasped for air, gently attempting to push him off.

"Once I found out you were in a mafia, it all made sense," Neorch said

"And I love how you always kept your room dark. You can't even see that the whole room is practically covered in guns." Neorch added before kissing Astarte, pausing momentarily and giving her a second to speak.

"Right, I kind of forget they are there," Astarte said before kissing Neorch back. Moments passed before Neorch broke apart. "I should've known when I accidentally found your revolver, but I just figured you needed to be armed or something," Neorch stated before feeling Astarte almost push Neorch off of her.

"You found it?" Astarte said, attempting to sit up, but Neorch grabbed her shoulder, pushing her down. "Yeah, I went to the bathroom; you got up and left your room for water, I think it was. I slammed into your little side table and noticed the drawer was a tiny bit open. I got curious and found your revolver. I didn't do anything with it. Calm down, hun." Neorch said, feeling Astarte relax her body, laying back down

"You couldn't have been as surprised as last week when you finally walked into my room, when my light was on, and saw my wall of guns and armor." Astarte said, watching Neorch smile and quickly respond, "Grenades, C4. All of it. Your sniper rifle. It took me a second to ensure we weren't in a movie," Neorch added to Astarte's statement.

Astarte laughed a bit before watching Neorch pause, thinking for a moment.

"What?" Astarte said as worry set over her.

"I- There is no way," Neorch said before cutting himself off and putting his hand over his mouth.

"What? What is on your mind?"

"I- We fucked when there were guns in the room," Neorch said dumbfounded

"And?"

"I never knew!" Neorch exclaimed, watching Astarte not have a care in the world.

"That was the point, hun," Astarte said before Neorch grabbed her chin, kissing her.

Neorch paused for a moment, letting her catch her breath. "I don't understand how your dad didn't kill me when he found out."