When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I drop down on the couch and wipe my forehead. "Give me some of that water!" I say, snatching the water bottle from Harry's hand and gulping it down. Harry glares at me. If i wasnt busy chugging his water, I'd laugh. Out of nowhere, i feel myself being soaked with freezing water. I scream and jump off the couch. "OH MY GOD!" I yell, turning on whoever poured the water on me. Behind me stands a laughing Stevie and Will, both of them holding cups.

"That is not nice, at all!" I yell at them and stomp into my room to change out of the shirt. But as i go, I laugh. Because i mean, come on, it was funny.

"Hey, you wanted water so we thought we'd share!" Will shouted after me, causing everyone to laugh. I roll my eyes. This morning Kate, Stevie and I all went shoppin from 10am until 4pm, when we met up with Will and Harry for dinner. We got back to Will's old apartment, now mine, at 8pm and started moving myself in. We've been at it for three hours. We are all about ready to crash, ecspecially Harry and Will. They did all the lifting for us girls. So far, my rooms together and so is the living room. Other than that, the place is a mess with my things. The apartment when its clean is nice though. Two huge bedrooms, with bathrooms. A guest bathroom, which appearently they just call them toilets here? Anyway, a nice sized kitchen, huge living room ( lounge? ) and a dining room. Oh and dont let me forget, the amazing balcony view of the city. Its amazing.

"Hey gorgeous, can I have you number?" Harry comes up behind me, hugging me. I laugh, turning to face him and hug him tightly, in my dry sweatshirt.

"Dont you already have it?" I asked, laughing as he kisses my forehead. He grins at me wickedly. Oh no... What is he about to do? I try to pull away so i can avoid whatever evil plan he has come up with, but he pulls my closer with one arm around my waist. His other hand grabs one of my breasts. "Why hello there. I dont think we've met." He says sexily. I gasp and smack his hand away.

"Pervert!" I yell but laugh at the same time. We kind of all had drinks as we were moving my things, Harry, had more than a few. So i think its safe to say, he's pretty close to drunk if he isnt already.

"Aw, come on. Dont you love me, baby?" He laughs as he pulls me back into a hug. I roll my eyes. He grabs my chin in his hands, tilts my head back and kisses me hard on the lips. When I pull away a good ten minutes later, we're both gasping for breath.

"Come on, pervert. Your brother and Kate are out there. Along with Stevie." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of my room. As we enter the living room Stevie busts out laughing, along with Kate and Will. Hm, wonder what we missed. Harry plops down onto the love seat, pulling me down onto his lap as he goes. I lay my head on his chest, tiredness overcoming me.

"Hey, Sofe, you mind if Kate and I crash here for the night?" Will asked. I shake my head.

"It is your place, Will. But Stevie is staying here too, so i can take her to the airport in the morning." I mumble, my eyes growing heavier by the minute. Stevie says something but it sounds like mush coming out of her mouth, or maybe its my ears. My eyes slowly shut. The last thing i remember is being tucked into my bed by strong arms and then someone kissing me goodnight, saying to sleep well.

***

"SOFIE! Why are you still asleep?! I have to be at the airport in forty minutes! Get up! It's a twenty minute drive as is!" Stevie charges into my room, screaming at the top of her lungs. I jump out of bed and look at the clock. 525am. Oh shit. Stevie has to be in the airport by 6:05am. I run to my dresser and pull out a pair of jeans and a clean hoodie. I yank of my sweat shirt and sweatpants in a hurry. As I'm pulling on my jeans i hear a chuckle behind me. Gasping, I whip around quickly. Harry is sitting up in my bed, shirtless laughing. Uh.... What the hell?