When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"I cannot believe you are drunk right now." I mumble as I pull Harry to my room. You never know just how heavy a person is until you've had to carry their dead weight when they are drunk. Harry feels like a 200 pound wrestler, you know the chinese ones? That are big and fat, wearing nothing but a thong thing? Yeah, he feels like one of those. Or maybe its just because I'm weak. Probably both, because Harry is built. More built than anyone would expect.

Once through the bedroom door, Harry starts to mumble something incoherent. I drag him to the bed and throw his top half on the bed, then bend down and throw his legs up on the bed. "Sofie, I'm sorry." He whispers before he starts snoring loudly. I groan. Sorry my ass. If he was sorry, he wouldnt be drunk right now and making his very pregnant fiancee drag him around her apartment.

"Your stupid you know that?" I grumble to the sleeping Harry as I take off his jeans and tshirt so he can sleep more comfortably. I know he deserves to be uncomfortable but I love the boy, and I'm just to nice sometimes. When Harry wakes up, he is going to get hell. I dont care if he has a horrible hang over, he deserves to be yelled at when is head is pounding.

After turning Harry over on his side incase he throws up, and covering him with a blanket, I go out into the living room to finish my phone calls. I really want to help Sophie out some. Even if its as much as buying her food, so its one less thing she has to worry about buying. I have to do something for this girl, if I dont, I'll feel like the worst person on the planet. I bet Jason would know how to help me when he comes to visit. I'm really nervous about this visit, because my mom is coming with him. And my mom and I havent spoken in like three months? I miss her a lot though, even when I say I dont, I do. Anyone who knows me knows that it is a lie when I say I dont.

Yawning, I get up and go into the bathroom to put on shorts and a tank top and go to bed. On the couch though, of course. I dont want to be around Harry right now. At the thought of Harry's name, I hear him in the bedroom puking his guts up. Thats what he gets for getting drunk. A smug smile comes onto my face at the thought. I shake my head and head out of the bathroom and back to the couch.

***

When I wake up at twelve in the afternoon, Harry is still sound asleep in the bed, the covers twisted all around him and a trash can full of puke next to his head on the floor. Pulling my shirt over my nose, I dump the puke and scrub the trash can until it smelled like a hospital. Then I throw a blanket back over Harry and walk out of the room. I cook a full lunch, because my mom, Jason and Stevie will be here at 1:30. In all honesty, I hope they are late so Harry wakes up and I can chew him out. By one, all of the food is cooked and the house is tidy. I run to my room and jump in the shower quickly. After I pull one a white cotton dress, which fits me perfectly. Kate bought it for me a week ago when she seen I wasnt able to wear a lot of my dresses anymore. I pair the dress with white ballet flats and let my now much longer blond hair go naturally.

"Sofie, can we talk?" Harry comes up behind me, causing me to jump and squeal as I spin around to face him. Standing in the bathroom door, he leans against the frame in nothing but his boxers, bags under his eyes and hair a mess. He looks like shit.

I glare at him and shove him out of my way, then sit on my bed, readying myself to yell at him. Harry shoves himself off of the door frame and sits down next to me. Harry reachs for my hand but I yank it away. "Dont touch me right now, Harry. I am so unbelievably pissed with you." I said, my voice dripping with venom. Harry's eyes widen in shock.

"Dont ever leave me like that again. I dont give a shit what you had just been told, dont leave me like that. You have no idea how horrible I've felt about you leaving me alone on that sidewalk." I stare straight into his eyes the entire time I speak. "The drinking has to stop. We have three kids on the way, Harry. You cant go drink when something scares you, shocks your or pisses you off. Drinking isnt going to help anything. You were a complete dick last night and its going to take a lot for me to forgive you. But right now, my brother, mom and best friend are on there way. Get the hell up and get dressed, because your going to be there to tell them the news with me. No arguements." I growl. Harry stares at me, shocked. I smile sweetly and walk out of the room.