When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I shove open the car door before the guard can get to it and fling myself into my mothers expecting arms. "MOM!" I scream as I hug her tightly and cry. I can hear her crying in my ear as she hugs me back. "Mom, I am so sorry!" I cry into her shoulder. She rocks me for a moment before patting my hair and pulling away.

"Oh baby, dont apologize. I was way out of line. I've missed you so much." She said, wiping her red, swollen eyes. I sniffle and wipe my eyes as well.

"Still, I shouldnt have said those things, Ma. I miss you." I whisper the last part. It's been so hard without my mom. Its been almost three weeks since I've seen her. Since my dad died, we have been almost joined at hip. My mom is my rock, and I have been going crazy not talking to her for the past week, since our fight.

An arm slips around my waist, pulling me into a warm, muscular body. I melt against him, already knowing it's Harry. I put both my arms around his waist and hug him tightly, inhaling his intoxicating scent. "How about introducing me to your mother and her boyfriend." Harry whispered into my ear. I blush and look up at my mother, who is watching us.

"Sorry. Harry, this is my mom and her boy-" I stop midword and stare at the young man standing next to my mother, smiling. This man cannot be more than 25. He has shaggy black hair falling into his eyes, flawless pale white skin and gorgeous green eyes. If I didnt have Harry, I'd talk this guy up in a second. But my type is more of the, red hair, pale complextion, toned body and blue/green eyes you can drown in. I shake my head and bring my mind back to the matter at hands.

"Who in the fuck are you?" I growl at the unknown man, Harry names as my mothers boyfriend. I cross my arms and glare at him, yanking free of Harry. There is no way my mother has a boyfriend. No. Way.

My mother blushes and grabs a hold of the mans hand and smiles lovingly at me. "Honey, This is my boyfriend, Noah." My jaw drops and I feel myself growing dizzy. My mother has a boyfriend. A man who is not my father. How can she do this to him? She's replacing my dad!

My breathing speeds and I feel my body go cold. My dad... my poor dead dad... "Sofie... babe, calm down. Deep breaths." Harry soothes, putting his arms around me. The room starts spinning and I hear Harry's panicked voice saying my name. "Sofie. Sofie, your okay. Stay awake. Sofie!"

My vision starts spotting in black, then - WHAM! Something hard smacks me right acrossed the face. I start to fall back but a strong pair of arms catch me. I look up and see Harry looking panicked over me. "You hit me?" I gasp, completely shocked. Oh my god. My boyfriend hit me.

Harry, seeing the panic in my eyes shakes his head furiously. "She did." He nods to someone infront of me. Harry helps me stand up straight and I come face to face with my mother. I stop breathing and stare at her.

Turning to a guard I huff a loud breathe. "Make her leave." I growl at the closest guard. When he doesnt move I turn to Harry. He shrugs and looks sadly at me.

"They only take orders from the Royals or one of our workers."

"Make her leave then, Harry. I do not want to see her face or her fucking boyfriends." I spit, voice filled with pure hostility.

Harry shakes his head and tries to pull me into a hug. "You need to work this out with your mom, Sofie. You only have her. Dont regret letting go of the one parent you have left." He said, sincerly.

Just like a pouty little girl in a movie who doesnt get what she wants, I stamp my foot on the ground, crossing my arms and shove my lip out in a pout. "If you want me in that palace to meet all of your family, you'll make her leave." I can see in his eyes he is trying not to laugh at my childishness but I dont care. I want her gone.