Random Babble & About the Sequel

Hey yall!

Incase no one has seen it, I have put two chapters of the sequel up! The story is called Like My Mother and it is in the romance catergory. As you already know its based around Isabel, Sofie & Harry's daughter.

As of right now, I'm not to into it yet but hopefully I will get into it for yall. But, school starts in four days for me so I don't really have the time to write a lot right now. I've still got two essays, a journal and three sheets of questions to do by the first day so that is my main concern right now.

For anyone who has read my story, thank you so much for making my first story a success! Yall have made me extremely happy by just reading, voting and commenting. I have some of the best fans ever. :)

So in other news, none of my others stories have been huge successes as When Harry Met Sofie. But awhile ago I wrote a story in Micro. Words, but I deleted it and recently started rewriting it. How many of you would be interested? Here's a little about it:

Cora has been obssessed with the history of Boston, Mass. since she was a little girl, having been named after a little girl in a story her mother used to tell her about Boston. Since she was young, Cora has wanted to go to Boston Uni. and her wish finally came true. She heads off to Mass. from her long time home and family in Florida. As anyone else would be, she's scared for her new life. But what she doesn't know is what her new life involves. Somehow Cora finds herself in a relationship with a pshyco man who is a charmer in front of people. When Cora leaves him, she finds herself getting support from her history professor. What will Cora do when she's falling for her professor while her pschyco ex is after her?

welllllllll, i like writing this one.... its got action, drama and romance all in one. Tell me your opinion? It'd mean a lot.

And don't forget to check out the sequel, Like My Mother.

Love you all!<3

xoxo.