When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 29

Chapter 29

My hand over my mouth, and the other on my kicking belly and tears streaming down my face, I stare lovingly into his eyes. "Yes!" I squeal through my tears. A large smile appears onto Harry's face as the word registers into his mind. He jumped up off of his knee and pulled me into a tight hug, picking me up and spinning me around as his lips collide with mine. After a minute he set me on my feet and pulled the ring out of the box.

Harry's eyes met mine as he took my left hand into his and we both smiled at each other. "I love you, Sofie." He whispers as he slids the gorgeous ring onto my finger. I glance down at the ring then quickly back to Harry, who was watching me with a knowing smile.

"I love you too." I whisper, pulling his closer until our lips meet. As our lips move in sync against one anothers, I cant help but giggle at the thought that I'll be the last person to kiss Harry's lips, ever. To have him all to myself forever is just... mind blowing. This amazing guy, who many girls dream of having, is all mine. He's going to be my husband, the father of my baby, my everything after today.

Harry pulls away and looks at me, curiously. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"I was just thinking... that now, I'm going to be the last person ever to kiss you... that your actually mine and no one elses." I blush as the words leave my mouth. Harry chuckles and kisses me once more.

"And your mine. All mine." Harry smiles cockily. I smile and bury my face into his chest.

***

After making out for countless hours in the little clearing, Harry drove us back to the cottage, where we spent alone time and didnt call anyone. Harry told me no one knew he proposed to me, and its my choice if I want the public to know. I told them I'd let them figure it out on there own, which wont be hard since I'm never taking this ring off. When I woke up in the morning, I was tired and sore with my stomach growling and the baby kicking.

"Harry. Can you make me french toast, please?" I beg, batting my long eye lashes at him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Already made it." He smirks, kissing my forehead. I smile and jump out of the bed, practically running for the kitchen. French toast has been my most recent craving, its so addicting. I plop down at the counter and eat the french toast with my fingers. I moan as the taste hits my tongue. Harry can't cook a lot of food, but he sure as hell can cook french toast.

Harry comes out of the bedroom, fully dressed in jeans and a grey hoodie. Even though the outfits simple, he looks like a god in it. With his elbows on the counter, he leans forward and takes a bite of the piece of french toast I was holding between my fingers. I scowl at him but continue to eat. He smiles. "I just got off of the phone with my father. We are to meet him, Will and my grandmother in the garden at two when we arrive back. We are going to tell them the news. They have to be the first to know." He watches me carefull, a worried look on his face.

"Whats the look for, Harry?" I asked, setting down my food to look at him, full on. That look means one thing, he has news, and he's worried how I will react to it.

He sighs and takes my hands into his. "When we get off of the plane, I'm afraid you cant where your ring. The press will see and if their the first to know, my family will be more than pissed." He sighs, looking away from my eyes.

"Royaly pissed." I giggle. Harry's eyes shot up to mine, surprised that I'm joking about the matter. He comes around to me and pulls me into a hug. I smile as I bury my face into his warm chest. "You know... we get to see what our baby is at four..." I mumble into him.

He kisses my head and hugs me tighter. "I'm excited. I have the feeling its Diana Grace though." He said with a quiet laugh. I giggle and look up to at him.