Real Love

We were gonna fool Verno real good. We loved messing with Vern it was always fun.

"Alright, I have a plan. Gordie you take the rocks, Teddy you take the garbage cans, Maddy you go on the side of the porch and I'll ring the doorbell. On the count of three. One.......Two.......Three!" Chris jumped off the porch and sat by me. All of the sudden the door opened.

"Who's there?" He called out. Chris pointed to Teddy. Teddy tipped the metal garbage cans to make some noise. Vern ran inside, and came back out.

"Who's ever here, I have a bat and I'm not afraid to use it. Lachance threw the rocks up on the porch.

"Please, leave me alone!!!" He yelled. Chris motioned to all of us and we jumped up.

"Hey, Vern!!!!"

"Ahhhhh! OH SHIT! STOP DOING THAT TO ME!" Everyone laughed. Playing jokes on Verno was awesome.

"Aye, no hard feelings okay?"

"You guys are pussys." Vern said.

"Guys, lets go."

"Where are we going Maddy?" Vern said.

"My house for a bonfire."

"Your house?!? I've never been to girls house before! This is so cool!"

"Alright Vern, keep it cool." Gordie said. The love and the respect I had for those boys couldn't be explained. I loved them so much, they had me laughing every second of the day. They were very special to me..........