Nights with the Boys

"Hey Vern, my pop has been drinking again do you maybe want to hangout?"

"Yeah I guess so but I have to leave right now. I'm late for dinner and the Cobras will be feeding off leftovers..."

"Oh shit, lets go before they do. My brother will be there...."Chris said.

"Come on, by guys!" Vern said. Chris looked at me winked. They left the treehouse and Teddy just sighed.

"Well where are you going after this?"

"No where..."

"You don't have plans?"

"Nope. My parents won't  be home till late." I said. He laughed.

"Well I'm shocked!" We both laughed.

"Hey if you want you can come to my house for dinner. My mom and I get lonely and afterwards we can get Vern and Chris to come out. Would you um, like to do that?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Come on!" He said leaping down from the ladder. He ran and I followed. His house o the outside was amazing, and I was hoping it was just as good on the inside. He opened the door and ran upstairs and I just stood there with my bag in my hand. I slowly closed the door and just looked around. I stood with my bag in my hand and slowly closed the door. I heard footsteps again down the stairs and it was Teddy.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really..."

"Well me neither so come on!" He ran back up the stairs into his room. His room was a dark blue and his bed was on the wall next to his window. He pulled a 45 off his shelf. He pretended to shoot the bird on the ledge of the window. It was silent for a while, but I broke it.

"Nice room!" I said.

"Thanks! Lets go get the boys now. We can just run around and goof off outside."  We ran to Verns and they were already outside. I have to say that was one of the best nights ever, and to be honest I never ever had friends. Seriously, these are my first friends ever.