Holly

"What is it?" We all said getting in Teddys face.

"Well, let's go mess with the new people who just moved in down the street from us......"

"Really????" Chris said.

"Well yeah, three girls live there. And they are new...."

"Well I guess so, but that's not an adventure!" Gordie said.

"It's better then looking at a dead body...." Vern said getting all wide-eyed.

"What's with the dead body?" I asked. Everyone froze and stared at me with there mouths opened. Then everyone laughed.

"Well, last summer we all went on a trip to find a dead kid." Gordie said.

"We had a lot of fun!" Teddy chirped in.

"But it was kinda sad guys....." Chris replied putting his head down.

"And gross!!!" Vern yelled.

"Oh.." I said.

"That's why we need to have another adventure." Teddy said.

"Oh, well let's go!"

"Yeah! WOOOOOOO!" Teddy yelled.

"Let's Go!!!!" Everyone shouted. Everyone jumped on down to the ground. We ran around the corner to Vern's house. Vern ran under the deck.

"Are you coming or what?" He said. Everyone went under there. Vern grabbed a stick.
"Alright this is the plan..." He drew out our plan and before we knew it, we felt like we were ready for war. By this time we were running down the street.

"Right there is the house!" Vern said. We all ducked down in the bushes.

"Stick to the plan guys!" Chris said.
Gordie ran up the door and rang the bell and ran back the bushes. the door opened. There stood a girl. she was about 17 years old.

"Who's there?" She yelled. Teddy laughed. The door shut, and Gordie ran up there again. Once again the door opened. Another girl stood there. This girl had to have been our age. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She stood with a younger girl and yelled
"I know your in the bushes over there! I see you! Who ever you are leave!"

"Holly, come back in here!" Someone yelled from inside the house. We all walked home in disappointment. Our plan didn't work. They knew that we were in the bushes. At least we had fun today, that's all I could ask for.........