Adventures

He finally let go of me.

"Let's get writing. Dry your eyes, grab a smoke and a pencil."

"Remember.....I don't smoke...."

"Oh yeah, good because I didn't want one...." The whole morning we wrote our story, well half of it anyway. It was finally lunch time and Gordie was taking me somewhere special.

"Come on Maddy! Let's go!" He yelled from down below.

"Hold on, I'm coming down." I replied back as I dropped to the ground. We walked together, and we were walking in town. He started to run.

"Come on!!"He said.

"Okay!" I yelled to him. We ran unit some little diner.

"Here?" I said whispering and panting at the same time.

"Yea, there's a man who works here who gives me free food so we can bring it back to the treehouse."

"Oh, sounds cool."

"Can I help you two?"

"Yes, tell Mr. Zambers we are here and out back."

"Sure thing sunny, have a nice day now!"

"Bye!" We both said. We went to the back and the man was standing there with a thing of food.

"Thanks! Bye, Mr. Zambers!" Gordie said.

"Your welcome! Stay safe now!" He yelled back. Me and Gordie walked back to the treehouse to meet the rest of the crew. Of course, they were playing cards!

"Oh hell, of course! I knew it was you two!!!!!!" Teddy yelled.

"It was what......?"

"You two, were up here, writing stupid, worthless junk....." Teddy said holding up the 1/2 of our story.

"We'll see about that...." Gordie said grabbing the paper from him.

"Who's in for an adventure? " Chris said.

"Oh no, we aren't going to see another dead body are we?" Vern said getting all worked up

"No Vern, we could go fishing or something......" Chris said.

"Fishing? Really? I have something even better........" Teddy said.