Wrapped Up

The next day before school, the three boys met me at the end of the street.

"Where's Gor...." I stopped, Gordie and Holly were running to the end of the street. No one has ever left me broken and sore this hurt before. I couldn't stand watching them, I felt like he was doing this on purpose just trying to watch me suffer. As if he enjoyed it. But I don't know why I was getting so upset...it's not like they were dating even though they truly acted like they were. Teddy grabbed my shoulder and I turned around he gave me a look. I put his arm down and hugged him really tight, he was in shock. Vern and Chris laughed.

"Oh my god...." Vern yelled.

"Awe, how cute you two!" Chris said.

"Shut up Chris!" We both said. The rest of the day was crazy, at lunch we all had sandwiches and again Gordie wasn't with us he sat with Holly. He laughed away and and had his arm around her. She just smiled and looked uncomfortable with him putting his arm around her. Then she saw me looking at her, she gave me an evil smirk and wrapped her arms around him. I looked away and looked at Vern, and watched him shove the rest of the sandwich in his mouth.

"Man." He shook his head. "I wish I would have my arm around a chick." We all looked at Vern. My mouth dropped and Chris shot a nasty look while Teddy punched his arm.

"What?" He shrieked. We all shook our heads. The rest of the day went by fast and I felt like it was really weird, I tried to talk to Gordie. In 7th hour Holly kept sending people over to spy on me and Gordie., so I didn't get to talk to him like I planned to do. I hated this! I was irritated with what was going on.........I didn't understand what she was trying to do, what her goal really was. After 7th hour Vern and I walked home together. I still wanted to know about Chris's mom, and I was going to find out.....

A/N Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll try to get everything updated tomorrow! This is going to be really hard since it's the end of the book😩😪 Just leave some positive comments for me to read to make me feel better and update some more! But with all the reads and votes.....OMG thank you sooooo much!!!! Love you all!💖💖💖💖