"HERSHEY SQUIRTS!"

Later that day in 7th hour that day I had walked in the classroom to see my teacher standing at my desk.

"Madeline, your fellow classmate has moved seats. I hope you two are okay....so you can finish your story. Now Seth will be sitting next to you." He walked away and I was sitting next to the kid who picked his ear wax and put it on the tip of his eraser. I think we all know who Gordie sits next to....Holly. I really did miss not seeing Gordie around, we all did. Maybe if I really tried hard enough.....

"Hey Gords...I was..." I was cut off by, we all know who.

"It's Gordie, dumbass." That was so worth trying for....

"Yeah! It's Gordie! What do you want anyways?"

"Well we haven't talked in forever, and I haven't seen you at the treehouse since we finished our story....plus we need to finish our story. Maybe you can come ALONE and hang with the gang tonight, it's Friday you know."

"Oh sorry I have to go see my dead aunt tonight...." Holly laughed and I could tell by the way he said it, it was just all very fake. But being the person I was, I wasn't going to wait any longer. The story was in my hands now. After the bell rang I watched Gordie put his arm around Holly and leave the classroom. I met the rest of the gang at the treehouse. I wrote, Chris drank coke, Teddy smoked, and Vern...I really have no idea what he was really doing to be honest. I had finally finished writing the WHOLE book. It was complete and I didn't even need Gordie. I really, really missed him. I felt like the world was 99% percent happy and I was the 1% that wasn't. Vern jumped up.

"Guys, your not going to believe this! Your really not!" Vern yelled jumping up.

"Well don't get ot excited that you shit your pants Verno!" Teddy said.

"HERSHEY SQUIRTS!" I Yelled. Everyone just laughed.

"Screw you guys!" He said.

"So what are you pissing and moaning about Vern?" Teddy asked.

"Alright Vern, what is it?" Chris asked.

"Hollys' parents won't be at the party tomorrow!"

"You really had a shit attack just about that?"

"Well wait, if her parents aren't going to be home....does that mean they don't know about it."

"How did you know this Vern? Did you talk to Gordie or something?" Teddy said giving him a stare.

"Chris her parents know all about it! They are going somewhere for the weekend and her sisiter is letting her have it. Plus Gordie said that he is sleeping at her house." Vern said. I think my mind had exploded, I honestly didn't want to her this anymore!

"What the hell? Gordies mom would not approve of this! So wait you were talking to Gordie?" Teddy was upset too.

"Yes, and all he talked about was the party." Vern finished up his sentence.

"Why do they want us to go so bad?" Chris asked. "There's something up...."

"They beg me all the time!" I jumped in.

"Same Maddy!" Teddy said.

"Are we going?" Chris asked.

"WELL I have a plan, so let's go!" Teddy said.

"So what do you say?" Vern said.

"Shit yeah! Let's do it!" Chris yelled. "What do you say?"

"Alright!" Teddy said.

"Vern?" Chris asked.

"Sure." Vern said.

"Maddy?" Chris asked.

"I don't know...." I said.

"Come one Maddy!" Teddy said.

"Mads...." Chris said.

"Okay, Okay.." I felt like something wasn't right about this party.....