Visitors

Hulk had Abomination mostly under control.

The others had the wrecking crew contained but there was a lot of damage to New York.

Lance dispatched the lions sending them to their own jobs. He was trying to help an officer with crowd control when something snagged his attention.

He found hismelf staring at a mark spray painted on a wall.

It was purple.

And Galran.

A clear mark made by someone who knew exactly what it meant.

Here.

The pilot had found him.

Slowly he drifted away from the crowds letting Yellow push them back slightly with her barrier.

He followed the mark around a corner and down a dark alleyway. His mind was churning as to who he might meet.

"Lance? We're meeting up on the roof above the Shawarma place." Gwen explained over the com. "Meet us there?"

"Sure thing." He whispered not wanting to startle anyone. This was the closest he had got to finding someone from his universe.

He wasn't going to lose this opportunity.

The alleyway came to an end and Lance felt the bitter pulse of disappointment that he hadn't found anyone.

Maybe he was wrong?

A shadow moved and stepped into the light.

Lance gasped eyes flying wide.

Standing opposite him was-

~~~

"You know, it's really weird having you as a superhero now." Gwen smiled as she tugged her mask off, she was so excited.

"Yeah we can all do battles together and take on people like HYDRA." Flash smirked as he untied the bandana he had tied around his head

"What is taking Lance so long?" Gwen asked tilting her head back to stare at the blue sky.

The Avengers has been grateful for their help and Gwen was happy to say that Natasha Romanoff had shaken her hand.

It was awesome.

"Maybe he ran into trouble?" Flash offered looking over the edge of the roof. Gwen, Lance and Miles had done what they could to help Flash but it had been made apparent that whatever had saved him had made him really strong.

Gwen was impressed.

And whatever the black ink like stuff was it had formed a strange sort of Spiderman suit over his clothing.

Gwen was slightly envious that he didn't have to scramble to get changed all the time.

Maybe this whole superhero thing was going to work for the better now that Flash was there.

They made a solid team together.

"I'll go get him." Miles offered standing up.

"No need." Gwen frowned as she stood up, they all glanced to the fire escape.

Lance appeared and leaned against the metal he looked exhausted. He was gripping the metal tight and his hair was all askew.

Miles was frowning. "Are you okay Lance?"

Lance just barely shook his head before his legs gave out. He fell almost silently to the floor.

"Lance!"