16: 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂...part one*

𝗞𝗗

three nights 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, after 𝟭𝗔𝗠:

Chris Brown's NO BS started to play through the speakers inside Penelope's bedroom. The music masked the walls, thankful the bedroom had its own floor. I was passing a blunt back and forth between the two of us. The strains of Blue Dream and Malawi Gold fill the room as I lay in between her thighs. Her hands rubbed my shoulders and chest as I exhaled the smoke.

Lifting my hand, I passed her the Backwood, waiting for her to take the stuffed leaf.

"What's this again?" She asked, her voice softer than usual and blame it on the weed but the sweet tone made my dick twitch in my basketball shorts.

"A lil bit of this, a lil bit of that." I answered jokingly, hoping to hide the heaviness in my voice.

"You think you so funny," Penny uttered, nudging my shoulder gently. I grabbed her foot then, massaging the arch of it. "That tickles, Zay," I kept my grip even when she squirmed. Rubbing and tracing her freshly painted white toenails. "It's just different. Like another kinda high, well another kind of feeling."

"Don't be moving...what kinda feeling you talkin' 'bout, Barbie?" She took her last pull, silence drifting into the room. While I took my time, rubbing up and down her calf. Tender and attentive as I massaged the muscles.

"Like...a...horny high." She said slowly, shyly even. I should've known. The Blue Dream was a relaxing strain, but the Malawi Gold had an exotic feel to it. Not to mention, smoking with her usually leads to my pants coming down.

"Yo' mama downstairs lil' girl."

"I know...I just...it's the weed."

"Blaming the Zaza is wild, Barbie." I mumbled, standing up to put out the blunt. We had smoked it down to a roach. And from the spinning effect, I knew neither of us needed another one. Already up, I hit the lights. Leaving us in a dimmed setting. Only the television screen glowing as the music played through my iPhone screen sharing. Before I made it to bed, I turned the playlist down a few notches too.

Penelope sat up as I was plugging my phone up. I left the device on the nightstand near us, as she sat back on her knees. Her soft hands ran up and down my chest. I noticed the hunger in those pretty brown eyes and the second I faced her, she pulled my lips down to hers. Licking my bottom one before gently sucking it into her mouth.

My hands naturally went to her butt underneath the oversized T-shirt. Gripping and massaging as the kiss turned sloppy. Groaning as her hips whined to the touch.

"But you feel it too...I can tell, Zay," Her nails traced the print of my stiff manhood through my shorts. "Please," She moaned and I grabbed her face, not having my fill just yet.

Penny pushed herself away to remove her clothing. Tossing the Florida tee on the floor before making quick work of her panties. One of her hands drifting between her thighs, rubbing her slit teasingly. "I just want you inside of me. I need you inside me." Her eyes were on me. Watching. Waiting, as I stood at the edge of her bed. My dick enjoyed the show so much that it was practically bulging through my shorts.

Bringing her hand from in between her thighs, I bit my bottom lip. Noticing the glistening of her juices on her fingers. Penny licked and sucked them clean before going back to her task. Moaning loudly once her moisten fingers met her throbbing clit again.

"Shit, Barbie," I couldn't help but grip my shaft through my shorts. The throbbing became an ache from the restraint of my clothing. Her heavy eyes followed my hand and she spread her thighs more, giving a clear view of the show.