26: 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

location: 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮
KD'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 1/28:

One of Ka'Dafii's arms fell over his eyes before he stretched a wobbly leg out to the side of me. The shiver caused a low smirk to pass my lips at the sight of his loss in control.

The man prides himself on expecting the next move from the people around him.

Today he was caught off guard, though.

But luckily for him — I'm the last person he has to fear.

That guard never has to be up, because he knows this is his safe haven.

"Fuck, girl." Or his favorite sex dungeon. His groggy voice made me moan out. The moisture between my thighs building as I swallowed his load that just shot into the back of my throat. Teasingly I brought my lips up and down his shaft. Using the plumpness of them to massage his wood before kissing the tip with a lasting flicker of my tongue.

Making sure to clean every drop.

"Alright, Penelope...You got the nut outta me. Chill. I'm usually joking when I call you a slut, but damn."

Ka'Dafii pushed my head softly as my kisses trailed up his happy trail.

"Uh-uh, not you running," Grinning I placed one last kiss on his chest. Mesmerized momentarily at the sight of him still hard after morning head. "You make it real easy to be a slut, Daddy," And then I took my seat in front of his wood, wrapping my hand around his width.

"Mm, not too many people look this good in their  birthday suit, bookie." I teased, letting go when I noticed he swallowed back a deep moan from my grip. Getting up, I adjusted his briefs while stuffing his manhood inside.

"If I bust another nut, you getting pregnant." Laughing, I maneuvered from being so close by tiptoeing away from the king-size bed. Sneakily hitting the stop button on the Canon before Ka'Dafii could realize.

I was thankful KD had figured out the control setting on the motorized patio curtains. Or we would've had two surprises being revealed this early afternoon.  

"Well, you keep basking. But I need you to get up, birthday boy. You have been sleeping long enough, I'm bored." I told him, reshaping the high bun on my head. My boho twist was styled to be out of the way while I....made Ka'Dafii wake up. Yet, as I looked into the full-frame mirror, I realized how cute the style paired with my see-through ware.

Inside the bathroom, I used a clean rag to freshen up. Wiping my face, while rinsing my mouth with KD's peroxide and water remedy. Before I could say that was it, I applied a touch more of lipgloss and my roll-on body perfume since it'll last through the pool play about to happen.

It was our second day in Bora Bora, yet our first morning on the French Polynesia island. We arrived at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort around seven PM yesterday, with almost a full day spent in the sky traveling. Once we reached the villa, the first things on the checklist were baths and unpacking. Then we grabbed some food from the complimentary dinner buffet. Ending our night in the private pool built into the villa's deck.

Today was planned to start around one o'clock-ish and once the clock struck 1 PM, I slipped on an oversized shirt. It would cover up the bubblegum pink sheer one-piece while I tended to the man of the day.