25: 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲*

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

next 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Oh. So where you went yesterday with the fresh cut? Cause I didn't forget, bookie."

A simple question, yet it's filled with so much attitude. KD simply laughed in response before I turned around, ready to toss another slick comeback out just to fuel his humor.

That was on our way upstairs.

Thirty minutes later and that same attitude is the reason I'm pinned down to the bathroom counter with the love of my life behind me. His fingers dug into my flesh as he greedily moaned. His eyes were on my ass, watching it jiggle to his deep thrust.

I thank God that someone invented the sound bar systems.

Mimi probably knew what time it was when thirty minutes passed and her big sister hadn't resurfaced downstairs. Unlike anyone else, I was bound to hear about this little shindig from my baby sister.

But this morning came and I successfully broke the wall down of Mr. Keiz. Almost like cracking the encrypted code to get him naked.

The tunes changed on the soundbar. Tear It Up by Young Jeezy softly began. Blame it on the nostalgia of the '05 hit, or just the man behind me. But the second the instrumental began, I moaned out. Grabbing one of my nipples to twist and pull.

A heavy hand gripped my ass while the other pulled me back to his chest by my hair. One of my legs hitched up on the counter, mimicking my favorite graduation gift. This was becoming my favorite position because of him.

Specially with a mirror right in front of us. The faces he made. The way he bites his bottom lip while digging into me. Squeezing my ass cheeks while speaking so nasty in my ear. His locs fell over my face as he bent down. Sloppily kissing me as our tongues danced against each other.

"This all you needed, Babygirl? Huh? You just needed some good dick from Daddy, so you can act right." Bouncing against him, I could only moan out, knowing my fourth orgasm was at its peak.

"Yes, yesss...fuck...I'm sorry, Daddy...I'm sorry."

"It's okay, mama. Yo' pretty ass. I know you missed me, Barbie."

KD's special way of mixing slut talk with intimate lovemaking went straight to my clit, making me grip every inch of his girthy manhood. Not allowing a chance for him to slip out.

The sounds of my wetness filled the bathroom with each deep stroke. Ka'Dafaii looked down in between us. Spreading my ass cheeks to get a better view of the mess being made on his thick shaft. His lips moved, but nothing audible came out.

I knew that face though...

"You finna nut again, Daddy?"

Ka'Dafii grunted, his grip on my ass tightened before he released me —only to smack it a few rough times. Each impact made me cry out for him.

"What you do to me, mama? Hm? Why you make me weak like this?" He slapped it again and I creamed around him, loving each hit more than the last one.

"Cause I love you, Zay. I...I love you! Damn, you gon' make me squirt."

"I love you too, Babygirl. I'm the only nigga that's gon' slut you out like this," Then he spread my cheeks apart again, spitting down on my backside before stroking inside me faster. "Pretty ass pussy."

"You love this pussy too, huh, Daddy?" Ka'Dafii moaned when I asked the question. Watching through the mirror, I licked my hand and slipped it underneath us. Gently massaging his sack.