31: 𝗺𝘀. 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵*

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

one week 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:

"Please, I ain't nun' like these Atlanta hoes and you know it."

"I ain't never argued that." Zay's attention drifted over to me as he spoke softly. 

I was playing with my nails, the gold rings on my pointer, and my middle fingers. Trying to avoid the deep stares of clear and pure admiration from him.

It was the same look, only intensifying every night since a week ago. I'm not sure what the announcement of our twins did to him, but Ka'Dafii was even more in sync than before. It's a stare as if he's looking deep into my soul. Or that my being is a Rubik's cube and he's just solved the riddle.

"Stop it...dang," I laughed off the butterfly emotions while playfully turning his head with my pointer finger rubbing through his beard. Deep down, I needed to gather my feelings without him looking. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what, Barbie? I can't look at you now?"

The tone in his voice had dropped a few notches. The heavy whisper and the lick of his bottom lip did something to me.

"Like that right there. It's...," I let his face go when words failed me and KD smirked at my eye roll. "No, you can't."

"I'm just admiring you, mama," Using his thumb to brush against my eyelashes, Ka'Dafii trailed his touch down to my cheek.

We were in bed, only a little after eleven and I was the first to hit the sheets tonight after a spaghetti and fried fish dinner. Tomorrow I was working remotely from here at the townhouse while KD had some early morning runs. He should be sleeping, but instead, he's toying with me.

"Sometimes I'm still in shock, ya' know?  Ion know how I got you, but ion wanna let go. You so perfect, Barbie. From ya' curly hair to the lil' French tip shit on ya' toes — I love you."

"I'm far from perfect, bookie," KD shook his head at my words as if they were impossible to be said. "But thank you. I love you too, shy ass."

"Nah...I know that's the nice thing to say. But nah, you're perfection if it ever was to exist. And it do,"

This is what love feels like, huh? That undeniable, overwhelming emotion that's unexplainable, but you can feel it. Bask in it. That emotion runs deep and makes you sequel out of pure excitement and joy. Zay brings that out of me. That schoolgirl feeling, but higher — more intense. It's a feeling that brings security and meaningfulness.

"Now you finna have my babies..." KD pulled me closer. His lips were on mine within seconds as he made his way in between my thighs.

Zay licked my bottom lip and instantly I granted him access. My hands were in his beard and my legs wrapped around his waist. Tightly keeping him locked in as he settled both hands on either side of me.

It was then that I could feel where that admiration wandered off to. Purposefully, Ka'Dafii rubbed his sniff dick against my bare pussy. The big T-shirt rose the sloppier our kisses became.

One of his hands came to wrap around my neck and my moans escaped at an echoing tone. The soft sounds grew shamelessly loud as my arousal peaked at his matching groaning.

"You so sweet mama." KD trailed his way down my neck, my eyes fluttering closed once his tongue tickled my spot. Seconds later he would start to lick and suck on me, with his hands on my waist, creeping under my shirt. Those fingers found my nipples within seconds, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the hard nub.