Characters Sketch and Tropes:

FEMALE PROTAGONIST:

MS. Srida Sharma (age 25 years)

 Srida Sharma (age 25 years)

Srida Sharma, a 25-year-old woman, epitomizes beauty in both name and demeanor. Ambitious, captivating, and confident, she navigates life as an introvert, finding her strength in the challenges of work and everyday interactions. Far from shy or naive, she is the master of her actions, with a ruthless and calculating edge toward those she perceives as prey. Her role as managing director in India's leading IT company in Mumbai places her at the pinnacle of success, earning both envy and gossip from peers. Yet, beneath her professional facade lies a secret identity, a force to be reckoned with. Above all, Srida is fiercely protective of her own, willing to go to any length to safeguard those she holds dear.

MALE PROTOGONIST:

DR. ANSHUMAN BANSAL (age 29 years)

 ANSHUMAN BANSAL (age 29 years)

Meet Anshuman Bansal, also known as Dr. Bansal, a 29-year-old embodiment of 90s nostalgia. With a strong physique and a brilliant mind, he exudes a calm demeanor that attracts many with his charming smile and dimpled cheeks. Though denied the crown, he is regarded as the Yuvraj of Udaipur, opting for the pen over the dagger but possessing the strength of a warrior. An extroverted personality, he reserves his introverted side for those outside his circle. As a cardiologist and head of the department at his father's hospital, he is dedicated, humble, and compassionate toward his patients. An avid basketball enthusiast, his passion reflects in his toned body and six-pack abs on the court. While adept at saving lives, his wrath is likened to burning coal when provoked, showing his fierce protectiveness for his loved ones.

THEM:

Supporting characters:

From Srida side:

Ram Sharma: grandpa of Srida.

Radhika Ram Sharma: grandma of Srida.

Rajiv Sharma: elder dad of Srida aka bade papa.

Vanhi Rajiv Sharma: elder mom of Srida aka Badi maa

Harshit Sharma: Father of Srida.

Viharini Harshit Sharma: Mother India of Srida.

Abhishek Sharma: elder cousin brother of Srida son of Rajiv and Vanhi Sharma

Advit Sharma: younger brother of Srida son of Harshit and Viharini Sharma

Edha Dubey: closest friend of Srida.

Anaya Shah: another closest friend of Srida.

From Anshuman side:

Rajkumar Bansal: grandpa of Anshuman.

Agastya Bansal: father of Anshuman.

Virthi Agastya Bansal: mother of Anshuman.

Akshara Singhania: elder sister and second mother of Anshuman.

Samarth Singhania: brother-in-law of Anshuman

Ishaan Bansal: younger brother of Anshuman.

Daksh Singh: childhood friend of Anshuman.

Payal Shekhawat: college friend and colleague of Anshuman.

These are the supporting characters of the upcoming stories if any other characters would pop ups, we will notify you guys.

TROPES:

Arrange Marriage

Love at First Sight for him x Love at Every Sight for her

Reverse Grumpy x Sunshine!

Doctor x Managing Director

His Rasmalai x Her Mr. Wall Man

He fell first, she fell harder.

It's a Passionate Love-Vengeance Trope

___________________AUTHOR'S NOTE___________________

hello, chubby reader I am thanking you for giving your precious time for reading MY STORY.

It's my first time to write and publish my work hope you all like it and give your suggestions on it also point out the mistake I will gladly accept my mistake and take time to learn from it. 

Follow me on Instagram for more updates,

Instagram id: smiling_chubbywriter27