What Feeling is it???

At Bansal Niwas:

A new day began with the same hope. The wall clock indicated 7:30 am, and all the family members descended the stairs, exchanging smiles and wishing each other 'good morning'. The head of the family, Rajkumar Bansal, sat at the dining table engaged in nostalgic conversation with his son, Agastya Bansal, and daughter-in-law, Virthi Bansal.

The dining area buzzed with chatter until two individuals entered Dr. Anshuman Bansal in a black suit and Ishaan Bansal in a white shirt and blue denim jeans. The chit-chat came to an end as Rajkumar Bansal, the grandfather of the duo, brightened up at the sight of his grandsons.

The grandsons took seats around their grandpa, and everyone had breakfast casually without much conversation, following Dr. Bansal's request not to talk while eating.

After finishing their meal, Anshuman reached for his grandpa's hand, but Rajkumar Bansal shook his head in denial. Anshuman was acting playfully, mimicking Gabbar from Sholay.

"Yeh haath mujhe dedo, dadu!" Anshuman exclaimed, reaching out for his grandfather's hand eagerly.

(Give me your hand, grandpa)

Everyone burst into laughter at Anshuman's theatrical antics, and Rajkumar Bansal, hesitatingly and playfully crying, assured them that he was perfectly fine.

"Daduuu!" Anshuman called out with excitement, his voice filled with affection and joy as he addressed his grandfather.

(Grandpaaa)

After the drama, Anshuman checked his grandpa's blood pressure using the BP machine, and, as expected, it was normal.

"See, I told you it was normal."

"Okay, fine." Anshuman responded with resignation, indicating his acceptance of Rajkumar's statement. Just as he was about to leave for the hospital, his father called out to him.

Agastya Bansal, aka Mr. Bansal, the CEO of AAI Bansal's Groups and Dr. Bansal's father requested Anshuman's presence at his friend's son's wedding.

"But papa, I have work at the hospital. You guys go and enjoy." He was ready to leave but halted as Mr. Bansal employed emotional tactics.

"Please, beta, you won't let us see our daughter-in-law. It's a request." With pleading eyes, he emotionally appealed to Anshuman.

"Yeah, bhai, please come. We'll have a great time." said Ishaan with a grin.

"Okay, fine. But when?" He relented with a sigh, recognizing his father's adeptness at emotional manipulation.

"Today at 6 pm. The wedding is in the afternoon. Just do us the favor of attending the reception." said his father with excitement of a kid.