Date Got Fixed!!!

Author's POV:

As everybody was walking to the gaming room, Abhishek took an opportunity to slide with Avni to his room and quickly placed his hand over her mouth to stop her from shouting. She looked at him wide-eyed and shocked while he quietly locked his room.

Abhishek: I'm removing my hand, Avni. Don't shout, okay? (He asked, looking at her. She was trying to say something to him, but he made a confused face as he didn't understand.)

She sighed and slapped her forehead, signaling to his hand which was in her mouth. He nodded when he understood what she wanted to convey and removed his hand from her mouth after she breathed heavily. She glared at him while he made an innocent face with puppy eyes.

Avni: What's with you and this act of yours, Mr. Sharma? (She whispered, yelling at him, while he scratched his nape, looking at her.)

Abhishek: I want to spend time with my future wife. Is it a problem, Jaan? (He whispered, taking a step closer to erase the unnecessary gap according to him.)

She looked down when her cheeks turned red, hearing him call her 'Jaan'. She hit his chest, but he held it to place it on his heart.

Abhishek: This is your place, to be Mrs. Sharma (he whispered in her ear while she hid her face in his chest, making him chuckle at her antics.)

Avni: Whose room is this? (She asked after composing herself and looked at the room curiously. She stepped aside to walk around.)

Abhishek: Ours, darling. If you want some changes, you can say it (he said, following behind her and smirking after seeing her flustered with the term he called her every time.)

Avni looked around to see a king-sized bed in the middle of the big, massive room and nightstands on both sides. The theme of the room was navy blue, grey, and white. The wall was filled with pictures of galaxies and the moon. One side of the nightstand was filled with photo frames of him, Srida, and Advit in their young age. The windows provided the perfect amount of sunlight needed. Also, the room had two extra doors; one was the walk-in closet, and the other was the bathroom.

Avni just sat on his bed comfortably when she found the album on his nightstand, while he stood amusingly, looking at her being all comfortable and minding his presence in the room. He had a small smile, looking at the love of his life totally engrossed in his album, which had photos of his younger self with his cousins during all the summer vacations they spent together.

He sat beside her, looking at her focused on one photo. When he noticed, he turned the page because ultimately, she was focusing on the picture of him when he was almost seven years old, wearing only his red underwear and with a towel tied like a cape, posing like Superman.

When her focus broke, and she looked at him beside her with redness spread over his neck and ears, it made her burst into fits of laughter, holding her stomach.

Avni: Oh god... Is that you?... You were too cute (she said between her laughter while lying on the bed with her legs down on the floor.)

Abhishek: Aren't you getting too bold, Ms. Bedi? (He asked, sitting and looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. He passed a hand to make her sit.)

But instead of sitting up, she pulled him beside her and giggled when she made a successful attempt at it, as he didn't anticipate her action. She supported herself on her right elbow to look at him comfortably.

Avni: Toh hone wale Pati Parmeshwar agar kundali Nahi Mili Toh? (She asked, acting innocent while blinking her eyes.)

(What if the horoscope of the future husband Parmeshwar is not found?)