She is Angry....

Author's Pov:

Every floor of AAI Bansal Groups has a peaceful silence, but it is the calm before the storm. The storm's effect is on the managing director's floor. Every employee is praying for their life today; two interns have submitted their resignation within two hours of starting the office. The floor is in chaos—some face Srida's anger, some pray to keep their distance from Srida, while others work diligently to avoid being caught not working.

An employee in Srida's cabin is standing, his head bowed down, irritating Srida to death.

Srida: "What the hell! How can the presentation be the same? Do you know what you're saying?" (She is yelling at a teammate from the project.)

So, the angry Srida is upset because the presentation they presented to the investment company (Chauhan Investing Company) was identical to the one Rajput Enterprise presented for the same project. The investment company issued a final warning to their company and gave them a last chance to present their work before the month's end. After reading the letter, she is furious and wants to find out who in the company is selling the information.

Employee: "Ma'am, we tried to convince them that the presentation is ours, but the secretary of Chauhan Investing Company stopped us by giving a warning and a deadline of this month." (His head was bowed down because he doesn't want to lose his job.)

Srida: "Do you know how much time was invested in making that presentation? They are saying we must make another presentation in one month. What rubbish! And what about the Rajputs?"

Employee: "Ma'am, their presentation had some new information, so Chauhan Company decided that we have to give a new presentation."

Srida: "WHAT!! Those Rajputs." (She punches the table hard, which was present in her cabin.)

Employee: "Ma'am, this warn..." (he was cut off by Srida)

Srida: "GET THE HELL OUT before you lose your job." (She roared in frustration.)

The man leaves the warning letter on her table and runs out of her cabin, closing the door behind him, as everyone gives him a pitying look, knowing her wrath.

Around 1 pm, everyone is on their lunch break while Srida is engrossed in the file, the presentation, and the letters, with a high temper. She is stressed about how she will tell Mr. Bansal that she failed to give her best. She hasn't met him today, and the news of this chaos has not reached Mr. Bansal.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bansal is in a good mood because his children are coming to meet him in the office. He is overjoyed to meet his daughter and son, as they never come to his office. He also wants to show his children his office because they are always busy in the hospital.But he also suspects the reason for their sudden presence in the office, ignoring it and enjoying his time.

Soon, a G-Wagon stops in front of AAI Bansal Groups. Five people come out of the car: Dr. Anshuman, Dr. Akshara, Dr. Payal, Ishaan, and Daksh Singh. They head to the reception to ask for directions to the CEO's office but are stopped by Avni.

Avni: Good afternoon, sirs and ma'ams. I'm Avni Bedi, the CEO's secretary. Sir has sent me to help you guys reach his office. (She extends her hand for a handshake, and everyone shakes hands before following her to the office.)

As the group walks to the boss's office, many girls are drooling over Anshuman, Daksh, and Ishaan. Meanwhile, Anshuman is thinking about meeting a specific person who has been ignoring him for a week after their date.

They reach the office, and after knocking, they go inside. Avni leaves the office, and they can see the brightest smile on Mr. Bansal's face. He hugs his daughter as if meeting her after many days, patting his son's shoulders and giving a fatherly hug to Payal and Daksh.