Coffee and Hot Chocolates

Srida's Pov:

I woke up with content sleep today, ready for a jog after Advit arrived. We jogged for a good amount of time, but one thing kept captivating me—I had to inform him about kidnapping Sana with us.

"We kidnapped her," I said with a straight face.

This led to Advit freezing and receiving a light punch to his stomach as I controlled the speed at the right time. He stumbled back and sat on the grass with its effect.

Advit: OHHH GODDD!!!!! (he grumbled and kissed the grass with his butt)

"How can you be so absent-minded, you duffer!" I said, sitting on the grass beside him.

Advit: You're talking about that Sana, right? (he confirmed, and I nodded, staring at the front of the garden)

Advit: What are you gonna do with her, dii? (he asked, and I scoffed)

"Of course, I will not worship her; I will kill that bitch," I said, gritting my teeth at the memory of her.

Advit: I want to join! (he said, and I looked at him for a minute and nodded)

Of course, he also has the right to kill that bitch, but I won't let his hands get dirty with her blood. Now, only Abhi bhai is left to inform. He knows this work, as he was the one who motivated me to take revenge on your own. And I am doing the same now!

Advit: When?

"Tomorrow, so I need your help to make an excuse so that we can go there in the afternoon," I said. He nodded.

Advit: Where? (he furrowed)

"Anaya's warehouse here in Udaipur, where we kept her hostage," I said. He nodded.

Advit: Okay, be ready tomorrow afternoon. (he said, and I nodded)In these works, Advit is the most silent and action-oriented man, while I, let it be, am 50-50 types.

After coming to my room, I removed a lavender-colored dress, as we are going to the temple of Shivji and Kanha Jii. After taking a relaxing bath, I wore my dress and applied sunscreen, lip gloss, and mascara for makeup. And not to forget a bindi. Then, I wore some silver bangles, a pair of my favorite Jhumki, and anklets. It's Nani's anklet, her last remembrance. Also, my chain. And I'm ready with my hair open with a middle partition. Spraying my lavender perfume and giving a last look at myself, I moved out of my chamber to the main hall.

Almost everybody was present in the hall, and my eyes met a pair of hazel eyes standing some distance from me, looking at me intensely. I couldn't help but check him out. Hmmmm, looking hot and se-

'Shut up, Srida Sharma, behave.' I mentally banged my head on the wall.

White mirror-work kurta with white pants, gelled hairs, trimmed beard. Boys look fucking handsome in minimalism.

'Howwww????? Why, God, this cruelty with girls!!!!'

We didn't have breakfast, as we were going to the temple. So, we moved to the temples by cars—Advit, Ishaan, Anshuman, and me in Anshuman's car. Trisha dii, Akshara dii, Shivaay bhai, and Samarth jiju were in another car, and one more car contained dadu, Anshuman's parents, Chotti maa, and papa, driven by Anshuman's Chote papa. Two cars of guards followed for protection.

The temple is my place of peace, and this temple is magnificent. We did a small Pooja in the Shiv Mandir. After praying, we took the blessings of pandit ji and Shiv ji. As I bent to Shiv ji for a blessing, I noticed Anshuman was also beside me; our hands touched the shivling at the same time. After taking prasad, we distributed some clothes and necessities to those in need outside the temple with the help of aunty.