The date

Anshuman's Pov:

I don't understand if I'm on a date or babysitting with a baby. Here, I was excited to go on a date with her, but it looks like fate is not with me. She left me here alone with her friend's baby, whose name is Anuradha, but she is cute. Here I am, helping her with her science project. When we reached her place, I was amazed at how tight the security was, and the guards were looking at me as if they would eat me raw.

Flashback:

Well, on that day when we reached our villa, my family, who did not ask for my consent for the date, asked me if I was comfortable with their decision. I didn't know what to answer, so I just nodded. Yeah, I think it is my love at first sight. I feel connected to her. I slept thinking only about her; I don't know why she is appearing in my dreams.

The second time she came to my cabin in the hospital, I was stuck at her look. She was looking like a queen in an all-black suit. Her brown eye orbs were so fascinating, her rose-pink lips were inviting me; only I know how I was controlling. I was becoming a prevent looking at her like a creep. I was furious when I saw bandages on her hands. When I opened her bandages, her hands were swollen, red wounds were covering her hand, and I understood that she was boxing but without gloves. Because Ishaan also practices boxing, at first when he was trying it without gloves, his hands were also red but not like this. Her soft hands were covered by wounds, making me angrier.

When I asked, she was not answering and just maintaining her professional life, which was filling me with more rage. But I didn't get a chance to talk to her as some urgent case came up, a pregnant lady with heart disease. I moved toward the patient, and I saw her standing outside the operating room when the lady was giving birth. She was concerned as if the lady was related to her. When the baby was born, we found out that no one was present from the lady's side. Akshara Di passed the baby to her, and her smile looking at the baby was priceless. She was treating her with so much love; it was overwhelming.

When we moved the lady to the second operating room for her heart surgery, which I was going to perform, I checked my phone before entering the operating room. A smile appeared on my face by seeing her message.

"All the best.I am Srida Sharma."

Her habit of always mentioning her name in a professional manner will give me a heart attack. Her voice is so soft when she is in a good mood, but her voice turns cold when she is doing formal work. This is one thing I like about her.

The third meeting was this morning when we were going on a date. I reached her family mansion, thinking that she would be there, as Dad gave me this address. But she was not there. All her family members were welcoming; only her brothers were glaring, but I don't know why. Oh, they are very protective of her. Her Dadi and mom gave me the address of her apartment. 

Her family mansion was sophisticated, with every wall decorated with rare paintings and antiques. I reached her apartment after many rings; she opened the door, rubbing her eyes and wearing a bunny silk top and shorts pairing. She looked hot as well as cute, and I wanted to drool over it. She got ready with our short bickering; she was wearing a white t-shirt with green cargo pants and a chain with a locket of 'AS.' I wondered, 'Who the hell is this AS?' We were moving out of the apartment as she said she would decide, and she was taking me to her comfort place. I really wanted to know how her comforting place looked. We went to the departmental store to buy stationery and groceries; I was super confused but didn't say anything. We ate breakfast at the food court. Well, she gave me two wishes, and I will use them very carefully.

Soon, we reached our destination, a farmhouse at a scheduled place. Many guards looked at me as if I was going to kill someone; they looked at her and saluted her. 'Is she really that powerful?' Yeah, I mean, her family's business is very famous across countries. But when I searched for her on the internet, she was on Dad's office website but not on the Sharma's Empire website. Also, Abhishek's information was nowhere to be found, only Advit's photo and her family photos were on the internet. We moved inside, and soon, a little girl ran towards her, kissing and hugging her.