Blind Date or an Arranged Date????

"Are you guys married?" These questions were irritating for Srida and Abhishek, but this time it came from a familiar voice

"Are you guys married?" These questions were irritating for Srida and Abhishek, but this time it came from a familiar voice. So, both were looking for the owner of the voice who was standing behind the aunties. The aunties moved aside so the man could come forward. Srida and Abhishek were very shocked, their eyes wide open to the owner of the voice. There was a moment of silence. The ladies who were asking them weird questions moved aside, giving the man space to come forward and bless them, saying,

 'Aap dono ki jodi essi hi acchi bani rahe

(may both of you stay like this)

Srida and Abhishek snapped out of their chain of thoughts. They feared the questions they were about to face.

"Trio, are you guys married?" It was Mr. Bansal standing with his whole family. Meanwhile, Srida and Abhishek facepalmed themselves mentally, irritated that he couldn't remember names sometimes.

"Agastya, they are married in a trio, but we can only see the couple here," said Mrs. Bansal.Srida and Abhishek had met Mrs. Bansal at office parties and celebrations, but they were confused by many other people beside them, expressing wonder. Srida then noticed the man from the earlier was also there with them but ignored him as she was now facing the challenge of explaining to Mr. and Mrs. Bansal.

"Virthi, you know I don't remember the names of these trio members," he was busy explaining to Mrs. Bansal his difficulty in remembering the trio's names, and here Srida and Abhishek were now unsure of what to say.

 Bansal his difficulty in remembering the trio's names, and here Srida and Abhishek were now unsure of what to say

Flashback:

The moment my family, along with my sister and brother-in-law, was enjoying conversation with each other. After some time, the DJ played a Bollywood romantic song, and we all turned around to see the dance floor where many couples entered, enjoying the moment. I saw my dad flirting with mom, requesting her to join the dance floor, but she was refusing, and a blush made its way to her cheeks. I enjoyed watching them romance with each other. I had never had a girlfriend in the past, so I never experienced such a moment, as I was not interested in wasting time. I wished to have such a relationship with my future wife. Thinking about it, the image of that girl in the white dress appeared in my mind.