Shopping and Shooting!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First, vote, then read!

I know many of you readers will scroll down to the chapter directly, but I really hope you all read this. First of all, we have completed 30+ chapters—congratulations!

But I'm not happy with your engagement in this book. I didn't set any targets as it's my first book here, and I'm also conscious about my writing skills. But due to the decreasing number of votes and lack of engagement with the comments, it has started to demotivate me.

This book is really dear to my heart, and I know this trope does not have a lot of engagement. But your lack of presence makes me lose my excitement to write new chapters. Hmm, that's it. I won't disturb you more; go enjoy reading!

"I need money," said a man on the call, standing near the pillar of a big mansion with the name 'Sharma Mansion

"I need money," said a man on the call, standing near the pillar of a big mansion with the name 'Sharma Mansion.' "I have given you lots of money, I don't have more," the person on the other side said. 

"I have given you so much information, and I know that you have sold that information," the man smirked, saying to the person on the other side. "You know for money, I need some good information," the man on the other side said. 

"The new update is that White Devil and her family are going for her engagement shopping in the afternoon today. Now, I want money as soon as possible, or you know," the man said, leaning on the pillar to see the Sharma brothers playing with Anuradha in the garden.

"Whose name should I mention now?" the man on the other side asked. "The same," the man said, chuckling darkly. "What kind of hatred do you have toward him?" asked the person. 

"It's revenge I want to take from everybody related to them. I will never let them live in peace," the man said, gritting his teeth with all the hatred he has for the people he works for, standing straight when he noticed Anuradha coming toward him. 

"Uncle, can you pass the ball?" little Anuradha said, looking innocently at the man standing in front of her, who just had the urge to press his palm on her little face to block her intake of oxygen for his satisfaction. He saw the ball near his legs, he picked up the ball, clutching it tightly, just wanting to tear it. He passed her the ball with tightly pursed lips when he saw Abhishek coming toward them with a frown. 

Abhishek took Anuradha in his arms with the ball in her hands; still, she was looking at the man in front of them, who bowed when Abhishek stood near them. "Come, angel, we are going shopping. And we will buy lots of toys for you," Abhishek said, rubbing his nose against hers to make her giggle in glee.

"What were you doing here?" Abhishek asked, looking at the man. "Are the cars ready? We don't need guards today; it's just a family engagement shopping," he said, making the man nod. He then made his way inside with Advit, who was more interested in Anuradha's Hot Wheels collection that he didn't move from his place, causing him to earn a smack from Abhishek before entering the house.