Dinner Party

⚠️⚠️ There is content of torturing and murdering in the chapter, if any of the readers is not comfortable with it can read after the first half of the chapter ⚠️⚠️

A place where the deepest part of my life is linked, where I have different personalities from the outer world. I am not a saint to be the purest. If my hands are for picking flowers to worshiping Kanha Ji, then those same hands are used to pick up knives or guns to end the lives of sinners. The same hands are not only designed for henna but also painted with the blood of dirty sinners. But I always promise the innocent from this cruel world that they should not come in front of these hungry worlds ready to claw each other in the name of competition. 

Competitive is what this world has become, right? Every person is on a race to win against each other, but what they forget in this race is the term of a helping hand, humanity. These people can go to any extent to win the race. The personality which I never discovered I got to know after I get lost in this race with such cruelty, I lost this race with a loss of the person who was beloved in my life, the purest flower which blooms in the winter morning with the dew drops surrounding, untouched by any person. The person was the same as that pure flower. 

A golden line is said from generations that without any loss of bloodshed or the loss of the beloved person of your life, any war would not end.

 The line is one hundred percent true, a bitter truth. This war will only be ended with bloodshed but with those dirty bastards, but I will make sure that in this war no innocent gets trapped, or I won't be able to shake off the guilt from my shoulders.

A sigh left my lips when I reached the passcode-secured door of the basement of the headquarters. It was 2 a.m. in the night when Shiv called me that he has kept the parcel I wanted for days. I saw the guards, a few ladies and men, standing there for guarding the place. As the interior of many floors of the office is done, we have shifted many of our workstations there. Now the basement will only be with the weapon room, the IT room used for illegal purposes, and lastly, the prison or the death bed of the person I invited.

 The guard opened the door not before greeting, only to receive a curt nod. The thought of Anaya and Anuradha passed through my mind; they arrived last evening. Anu was stubborn to meet Dadu and Dadi. She is their favorite child, so she went to sleep with them while Anaya slept with me, but as I got the call, I slipped out of the covers after getting freshened up to ride here. As Anu has given an exam of her pre-primary school, she was on vacation. Her every cute antic makes me laugh; her every prank with the guards is reported through videos I get from the guards. She is the wholesome package of happiness, the happiness I never want to fade from her life.

Before entering the prison room, I made my way to the weapon room to look for my favorite weapon. I moved to the safe to open it and removed a safe suitcase opening to find the sharpest knife I received from the last shipment, although it arrived late.