Owners OF AbhiSri!

Author's POV: 

"THE HELL, SHE ISN'T MOVING AN INCH OUT OF THAT PLACE," the voice boomed in the hall, causing all the police to shiver while others looked at the entrance. Silence engulfed the hall after the booming voice. Everybody's eyes were on the entrance where a furious Srida was standing like a lioness, looking for her prey in the form of police uniforms. Her jaw was clenched, knuckles turned white while fisting and unfisting. She moved toward the hall, looking directly at the person who wanted to arrest her mother. All stood up from their places, watching her furiously move toward the inspectors. 

"And who are you to stop us?" the inspector said, although he was nervous, looking at her intimidating looks.

Srida: You are not worth knowing about me! (She snapped at the person standing in front of her) 

Ram: Srida (he said in a stern voice). 

Srida looked at him and then around, observing everyone standing there in their places. Her gaze stopped at those hazel eyes looking at her with shock. She moved back her gaze to the inspector and his team, and a small smirk formed on her devilish face to see them freaking out. 

Srida: Badi Maa, can you make me my favorite Shahi Paneer and Kesar Kheer? (She said, licking her lips and grinning like a child). 

Everyone was confused to see her changing her demeanor. She looked at the ladies in the room. 

Srida: Maa, you go take rest; I am here. Dadi, you also go; don't you have to do your prayer? Aunty, can you keep Mom company? (She said, looking at the ladies, and they hesitantly nodded and left). 

Now only the men, the inspector with his team, and Srida were standing in the hall.

"No. Mrs. Viharini can't go; she has to come with us," the inspector said, immediately looking at her, who was moving out of the hall with Virthi. But they didn't listen; all ignored him like air. 

Srida: Dadu— (she was cut off by Ram) Ram: No! I have nothing to do, so shut up (he said in a stern voice).

Srida: Aree, I was saying to sit down, everybody. (She said with innocent eyes and pouting). 

They all sat down; all were looking at her like how she can be so cool after being furious a moment ago. She also sat down on the couch just in front of the inspector. 

Srida: You also sit. (She said to the inspector; after lots of thinking, he also sat down, but his team was standing; all the men were looking dead at the inspector.) 

"Are we looking like jokers to you to entertain you?" the inspector said while gritting his teeth. 

Srida: Are you? That you will know, how am I supposed to know? I just came. (She said, letting out a mocking laugh) 

"Constable Suman, go bring Mrs. Viharini," the inspector said with irritation. 

Srida: Shut the hell up! Stand quietly where you were. (She said while gritting her teeth)

 While Ishaan and Advit came in the way of the constable. 

Srida: May I ask if you have court orders or arrest warrants? (She said, relaxing in her seat) 

"No, but for enquiry purposes, we can call her into the police station," he said nervously. 

Srida: Also, on what basis are you arresting my mother? (She said in a low dangerous voice)

Hearing her claim to be the daughter of Harshit and Viharini, the inspector's face paled, as if he wasn't expecting her to be the daughter of Harshit and Viharini Sharma.