Sunflowers For Him..

Author's Pov: 

Being a strong person didn't cover the fact of what they did to turn themselves into the way they are. Sacrificing everything you like just to focus on your bright future, according to the unnecessary nitizens. Just being that successful person in your life, according to their parents, a child kicks their desire to learn something else, to do something which was least expected from the person. 

Many parents pressure the child to pursue a degree or a course in which they are not interested or capable. When a child is not interested in that subject, how can the parent expect the child to excel in it? Every time the child does nothing, the parents will tell them their hardship life story, which the child is least interested in.

 Why do parents always expect their children to do things they are unable to do? Can't they expect the child to do what they want to do, what they desire to become? Student suicide rates are increasing day by day, the reason is always simple: they didn't meet the expectations of society, their parents, or themselves. Without knowing that they were not meant for that, they are destined for something they never imagined.

Boxing is the one game that can relieve stress; it helps your brain increase its production of endorphins. And she was here to relieve her stress, or she would burst out like she was doing with the punching bag. Srida was all ready at 4:30 am in the morning. 

It was the peaceful sleep day, as Srida and Anshuman spent their day yesterday until evening after he was going for a checkup on his patients, which made her feel low for some reason, but she shrugged it off. In the afternoon, they spent time watching 'Jab We Met' and eating caramel popcorns after ordering lunch online. It was never the plan to spend the day together. They laughed, they became dull, they pulled each other's legs. It never became awkward between them; becoming comfortable with your partner is a good sign in the stages of love.

 But the morning was never her favorite, getting the call from Rishi for something related to business. He was the other person who knew that he could call her early in the morning also; she never considered him a friend for a reason. But the bond between them was no less than that. He helped her at the time she needed it most, and she blocked every person in her life, but he was the one to reach out to make her come back.

Srida decided to meet him at his boxing club, owned by him. He was the one who never backed down even after several near-death matches with each other. 

She was venting her every emotion on the punching bag, only she and a figure standing, looking at her. The club was open by her as it had a digital lock. There were bodyguards whom she was familiar with.

"I never expected you to be this early," the figure in the dark said as the only light was on the ring. As the light turned on, the figure in a deep, manly voice was recognized as Rishi Chauhan.

Rishi Chauhan, the prince of Jaipur. The man of words, he is known for his ruthlessness in the world of business. He is the coldest and most arrogant person in the business world in his mid-20s, the CEO of Chauhan Groups of Industries. He also has connections in the underground mafia world. The way he is with his family is what he is, a 360-degree change with the outside world. Because he is the youngest CEO in the business world, we can't double-cross this prince; he is the psychopath to take his revenge.

Srida: I also never expected the prince to be early. (she said in a mocking tone but didn't look at him; she was busy kicking the punching bag)

Rishi: Woah! The princess is not in a mood to talk, huh? (he said challengingly)

Srida: Not in a mood, Rishi. (she said, stopping to punch and looking in his direction, removing her gloves, she moved out of the ring)

She was dressed in a black sports bra paired with black tight trousers and black and white sports shoes. With a tight bun, her body was glistening with sweat of her own. Her skin was shining with the sweat in the lights. She moved toward the locker to take her towel to dry her sweat and taking her jacket to wear it.