The mysterious figure

It is a night where some past wounds will affect everyone with its effect

It is a night where some past wounds will affect everyone with its effect. She is breathing heavily, sweat forming above her forehead. Her eyes are closed tightly but want to open her eyes and escape from the nightmare she is seeing now. Tightly gripping the blanket in her hand, she wants to wake up. Her hair is messing up more. She is none other than Srida.

Srida: Do-don't co-come n-near me.... Plea-please. (She was pleading, and a lone tear falls from her eyes, helping her to wake up in a jerk)

She looks around and finds out she is in her bedroom, in her bed. Breathing heavily, she sighs in relief. Taking her mobile phone from the nightstand near the bed, she looks at the time, which indicates 5:20 in the morning. She groans in anger, fuming now. She walks into the closet, removes some clothes, and walks into the bathroom. Afterward, she walks out of the bathroom, dressed in a sports bra with a gym vest tank top and gym trousers. She walks into the room next to her bedroom, which is locked. Opening it with a passcode and fingerprint, she looks around to see if Abhishek is nearby. Luckily, finding no one, she moves inside the room and locks the door.

She moves toward the punching bag in the middle of the room, wears her boxing gloves, and starts punching and kicking the bag with full strength. The room is large, like a king-size bedroom. Srida's 4 BHK apartment has the biggest room as her personal gym, and nobody knows about it as it is prohibited for others.

She continues to punch and kick the bag, breathing heavily due to exhaustion, not stopping herself.

"YOUHH! *punch* MOTHERFUCKER! *kick* I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL! YOU'LL REGRET YOUR DECISION!!!" (She erupted in anger, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks on the bag. She lost herself in the moment, not caring about the pain she inflicted on herself, finding solace in the intensity of her actions.)

She was now completely drained out, removing her gloves and lying on the floor, catching her breath. After a while, she moved toward a large photo on the side of the door, laughing as she looked at the man's portrait. Before opening the door, she placed a hard punch on the portrait, resulting in bleeding knuckles and bruising from the force. It didn't seem to affect her. She moved out of the room, checked if Abhishek was awake or not, and found no one. So, she locked the room and moved to her room, walking into the bathroom to take a hot shower to relax and control her anger.

After coming out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe, she moved toward her closet and picked a lilac-colored suit with a white shirt. Dressed up, she went to her vanity table, wore her favorite Casio vintage watch and lavender perfume, put on small earrings, a thin chain with a locket of "AS," and applied some nude makeup with lip gloss. She also dressed her wound with ointment and a bandage, covering it with a bandana scarf so that it would be noticeable.

She stepped out of the room, walked into the living room, and found someone cooking in the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, she saw that Abhishek was the one cooking. Srida wasn't fond of cooking, and she only did it when she was in the mood. She sat on the kitchen counter, surprised to see Abhishek humming and doing a happy dance.